Twisted logic

What if I did not hesitate
What if you didnt tangentiate
What if we didnt play the games
What if you didnt call me names
What if the questions were different
What if the answers were the same
What if some things done today
on hindsight, would seem so lame
What if you read and interpret
What if tomorrow, I do regret
What if IF comes to pass....
What if...
*Photo taken at Kintamani Lake, Bali in April 2006


38 Comments:
How did it end up so twisted?
The if of our lives.
what if these questions ddnt matter, u reckon the answers would still be the same?!
what if ...
You'd get on with your life, eventually, and still be the richer for it:-)
John,
Because complicated people like us like to twist everything :)
Brat,
Well I guess they dont matter. I'm wondering what if they did...
Nevermind,
Oh dont worry, nothing life-stopping there. Just a thought :)
Love the pic,
love the twisted logic,
Love this post,
But what I love most,
Is not "what wud have been",
But the consecutive rhyming scheme.
The "what if's" are what makes us human, second guessing is second nature to us....
Aiyahh!! I haven't visisted in a while and MAN are you busy!!
What if's are the best things ever!!! You can just keep on going...and going...and going...until of course, it just gets confusing >_<
the eternal question of what if...
but what if never comes to pass....
sometimes a good thing sometimes not.
And I absolutely love the picture!
what if your life just passes with all the what if's
nice picture
Jack,
Nice to see you here, Samurai Jack
On my blog, good to have you back.
Not only did you read, this time,
You even commented here, in rhyme.
:)
Orchid,
And is so much fun... to let imagination roll :)
MC,
Or disillusional. Sigh.
Karuna,
Yes, they never do come to pass.
San,
Thanks :)
Photo was taken at Kintamani Lake in Bali, April 2006.
awesome...
both the logic and the picture.
if only answers were easy enough to find...
if only...
I am guessing they do matter and thankfully, that is what makes us much more humane, than many.
* shakes head vigorously for no particular reason*
the picture is amazing - and soooo relevant to the post!
and yes, SATC is LOVELY. ;-)
yeah...cool pic and i never called you names..may be that one time :p
Appu,
I have started believing that things happen because they were meant to happen that way. Of course it haunts us sometimes, but we have to live with it.
And no worries, feel free to pour out here. We dont mind, do we :)
Bright Red,
Yup, if only :)
Brat,
Yes they matter. Yes they affect our life. But then life moves on... rather quickly. No?
LH,
Another fan, we have! All hail, SATC :D
Totti,
Yesyesyes, that one time wonly. All your fault wonly :p
Hmm....
Very artistic indeed.
after a long time...nice post
a very very very happy diwali too you too :)
god bless !!!
I absolutely LOVE this photo. It looks like what I feel on the inside.
I love your background music. Good selection of songs. Though I haven't heard them before, they sound strangely familiar.
Pranay,
A penny for your thoughts?
Urbanpro,
And very confusing too. Sigh.
Anonymous,
Save your judgement, my dear.
Brat,
Thanks :)
Anonymous,
I hope the knots will get sorted out...
And this song is from the movie 'Masoom'. Never heard it?
Thanks. But sometimes once the twists take shape, its not always possible to untangle them. They become part of you, and they define you. Like the tree. Could you imagine this tree any other way?
Seen the movie many times, but never heard the song for some reason.
Ah.."IF" one of the most dangerous words in human language!
what if....just awesome. Loved it casa.
Loved the post and the song casa ,too good ..happens to be one of my fav songs
btw .... Happy Diwali dear !
S
Anonymous,
Never say never :)
Gee,
And the most interesting too. Sigh.
M,
Thanks :)
S,
Merci, and same to you.
AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING photo. Didnt even read the poem, sorry.
-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs
nice pic....
and the poem..was somewhat similar to something I was thinking today :) so its kinda neat..:)
Amazing photo....did u take this one ?
Guns,
Thanks.
Ligne,
You were? Well, our thoughts have a way of fitting the words we read... :)
Pointy,
Yes I did. In Bali.
I also want to go to bali and buy Rattan furniture and buddha busts ....
Brat,
Bali is expensive, though. I'm hoping to go to Angkor sometime soon...
ohhh. i LOVE the picture... mind if i save it to my comp? did you take it yourself?
amazing how this picture has made you think so much... :)
Sunrise,
Yes I took it myself, in Bali this year. You can of course save it, but do give me due credit if you use it anywhere ;)
sure... i wasn't going to use it anywhere... just as my desktop background lol... of course i would give you due credit... a gorgeous picture!
Awesome lines...hold more meaning that what they initially suggest.
Nicely written.
And nice pic too.
The importance of keeping ur sanity in tough times is underestimated.
Keep the penny honey..
casa : that is true..its possibly its only because we see only waht we want to see really!
Sunrise,
Go right ahead, in that case :)
Pranay,
Now see, that was much better. It was worth the offer of a penny :)
Ligne,
Yes but not everything we want to see actually transforms to reality. That is sad :(
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home