Pictionary
My back hurts and my neck is stiff, but I've managed to complete Claude Monet's La Femme à L'ombrelle. A difficult one this was. Small pieces and similar brushstrokes everywhere. But, it is done. *grin*
And since some of you havent seen the 1000 piece one I did last month (which on hindsight seems simpler than the Monet), here's the framed Basilica of Notre Dame.
And while I am on a photo-uploading streak, here are the Salvador Dali sculptures I photographed on friday.

So that, my dears, will be all for today. Have a good week, ya :)


17 Comments:
*ahem*
the second sculpture ! and u call me a perv !!! like hello, its the pot calling the kettle black :P
the ummm what-do-you-call-these-things look kewl :P
Ooooooooooh!! The Persistence of Memory has to be my all time Dali favourite!!! Damn, that is a kick ass piece of work, the painting and the sculpture!
WOW!
The headless woman is very similar to another greek aphrodite statue. I have a copy of that back home.
Nice collection... hows the camera doing?
- Saurabh
UrbanPro, once again average number of comments today on this blog are not even half than what it used to be 6 months back ... do the math yourself and you will easily figure out number of smart people who discontinued reading this blog far outnumbers the new inflow of dumbs ... think about it if you are at all gifted with the ability to think ...
Brat,
*giggle*
That, is Dali's Space Venus, and you compare that to your photography? :p
And the word you are looking for is J-I-G-S-A-W :D
WT,
The sculpture is called Profile of Time, which is of course modeled after the Persistence of Memory.
My favourite though is Metamorphosis of Narcissus :)
EU,
Tell me that was for my jigsaw puzzles and not just for Dali ;)
Saurabh,
That sculpture is Space Venus, a likeness of the Venus de Milo sculpture of the Greek Goddess of beauty. So there :)
Camera is doing okay. Why the question?
My dear Anonymous,
But didnt you just tell us that this blog is as boring as it was 6 months back. So please furnish another demented reason for this drop in comments. I am most interested in your research :D
love the Notre Dame one .. :) me wants me wants
I absolutely love puzzles and the fact that you don't think they are for children!
On and nice sculptures even ;)
when I was much younger i remember my tuiton teacher doing that on a glass sheet ... its like cross stitch. The glass has squares and u plop paint blobs into each :D
urs is looking pretty!
That was for the jigsw puzzle girl.As for Dali you made me miss London.I am still dealing with that.
Apologies, I couldn't help but notice the anon comment.Interesting indeed.This person of course has stuck around 6 months to see the difference or is it some random research? Very interesting indeed.And who does this person think is calling the dumb that inflows????
San,
I am sure jigsaws are more easily available in Europe than in Singapore. Get your hands on one
:)
Karuna,
Of course puzzles are for kids. Who told you I was done with growing up? :p
Prerona,
Never seen this glass thingy. Tell me more, tell me more. Sounds like kiddie-entertainment.
EU,
You will be in US soon, and that should be fun too :)
As for anonymous fool here, the less said the better...
Salvador Dali was a regular at Studio 54.. the coolness.. it is the flowing. ;)
Coolness is us, baybeh ;)
Notre Damn is simply woohoo!
Thanks :)
And you mean Notre Dame, dont you ;)
awesome paintings..
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home