Sigh.
Sex and the City, Season 6:
After his open-heart surgery, Big tells Carrie - What are we doing, kid, you and me? Life is too short.
Big opens his heart. And he calls her 'kid'. My heart melts!
My graffiti on life, work, relationships, emotions, confusions and anything else I feel a need to write about...
14 Comments:
i loved that episode .. I might have to download the episodes to watch again.
ooooh, dunchyu just lurrve satc :)
I dont like the way the series ends tho ...
have u seen six feet under ever? I cant wait 2 get my hands on the dvd's, simply love that series :)
Hey, your comment on my blog brought me here...I vaguely remember seeing this episode...but on second thought maybe not. :-)
San,
It is beautiful. You must.
Brat,
I lurv it!
And no havent watched Six Feet Under. Is it good?
Sines,
It is the one where Big comes back to NY for an open heart. And Samantha starts falling in love with Smith. And Miranda meets the Doctor. Happening episode, that.
I can vouch for 6 feet under, anyday, anytime, anywhere.
./w
i like Desperate housewives better
also S& ciy is aired too late
six feet under is aweeesome :-) [pats ./w on the back]
its not ur cliched slapstick humor, nice black, caustic humor.
u must must must watch it.
when does the second season of desperate housewives release in the america's?
ne idea?
./w,
In that case, I will try to watch it sometime, somewhere, soon :)
Artnavy,
Desperate housewives doesnt make as much sense as SATC. It doesnt make me think.
Brat,
Yes my dear, will start watching 6 feet under soon!
DH isnt too high on my list... I watch it when I have nothing else to do. SATC is religion :)
*cough*
and satc makes u think !?
women I tell you !!!!
snigger ...
* runs away *
Of course it does :p
I identify!
And dont try to run away... wait till I inform Aristera that you were dissing SATC. Hrmph and all that :P
doesn't he call her kid many times? like she calls him old and fuddy-duddy often..
Cowlick,
Yes he does, but this one time it really makes me go 'awwwww'!
its one of the few episodes of SaTC that I liked..
u r a big fan na?
BIG fan of SATC, and, a Mr.Big fan too :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home