No. Not AGAIN.
So I failed the last module of the credit exam. So I feel like shit. Did I tell you I feel like shit? Damn, I do. I passed 13 out of the 14 modules on my first attempt, but the last one is trying its best to kill my patience. Oh how badly I wanted closure to this one. Now I must wait till freakin' March 2007. I feel like shit.
In other news, another one disappoints. I am a people's person. I give them the benefit of the doubt. I am patient. Very patient. But the alarming regularity with which they turn out to be good-for-nothing is starting to get mildly irritating. It is strange how all your help never really gets any bouquets, by not helping once surely gets you all the brickbats. So feel free to be 25 and irresponsible and spoilt. I wont contribute to the fund.
Phew, that felt good.
Anyways, on to bigger and brighter things.
I have managed to convince my friends to head to Beijing instead of Shanghai next month. Everybody say 'Superb'! Oo yay! Since I was in school, I've had a fascination for the great wall. For me, visiting China was always about the Great Wall and Forbidden City. Shanghai was a compromise. But no more. One shall brave the sub-zero temperatures and the language barriers and live a piece of history in mid-november. Of course, before heading there I shall drink myself silly in Hong Kong and visit Disneyland. Yet again. What? Life needs balance. Apparently.
But before the big holiday takes shape, I'm hoping for a short getaway this weekend to Bintan. I want to hear the waves again, and sleep in the sun, while pretending to read. Open seas, sandy beaches and lots of sunlight. Here I come.


13 Comments:
The overcoats can come out and play..what a joyous occasion!! :D
What fun:D:D:D
All that after failing an exam.HMMPH..
Sowwie just had to rub it in.Yeah go ahead, call me a spoilt sport, fun snatcher or what have you.
the last card you pulled out was an evillll one ...
the-i-dont-work-for-my-father-card ... trust me, its not always green[er] on the other side of the fence. and to be sitting on the fence sucks even more, it friggin pokes u on ur butt
-ouch-
i also want sandy beaches and deck chairs == only thing I wanna have lots of wine and pass out at the beach. aaaaaaaaah !!!!!
have fun in bintan! drink yourself silly... :)
Jupiter,
The coats, the boots, the pashminas. Fashion's day out :)
EU,
Easy girl, easy.
Brat,
Oops, looks like this one really poked where it hurt. Well, we cant have everything darling, can we?
And you just came back from Goa. You already HAD the sandy beaches for this season :p
Aparna,
Just hope the haze clears up. And beaches for me mean detox and rest :)
Hey, being 25 and irresponsible is good fun man! Bleady. Pliss to make me the exception to your rule and contribute to my fund. :D
oh please,
i am off to pondicherry sometime soon and goa again !!!!
so I havnt had me quota of sandy beaches yet :-)
and check yer email, madame:P
I am 21, reckless with money and spoilt. Do I qualify? I need to pay couple of (ten) thousands due on my credit card(s) :P
Did I mention 5% of the funding will go into buying flowers for donation-maker?
Any kind of hiatus is good to come over the grief.
Vacation again! That's cool. Enjoy!
WT,
Maybe I have too many things to worry about to see fun in being irresponsible. Wish I had a huge inheritance coming my way :p
Once Again,
Oh boy! Someone holidays and holidays all year long. And I want photos of Pondicherry when you get there!
Urbanpro,
Good for you, mate. And no, I dont need the flowers. I refuse to support such a cause.
Jingu,
Again? When was the last time I went anywhere??? Sigh :(
:(..My exams up and I am dying..
EU,
That too, shall pass, my dear :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home