Hazed out
Bintan didnt happen. Forest fires in Indonesia have caused haze in the region. On saturday morning the pollution index hit the unhealthy level of 130 and the air smelt like smoke and coal. Plan abandoned. I felt upset. First I made a plan for Phuket, and the army walked in. They I settled on Bintan, and lazy people started burning down entire forests. Miserable. To be on leave and have no where to go. Made plans to atleast practise golf, but didnt materialise. Decided to spend some money instead. Bought a 1GB memory stick for the camera, to suffice for my Hong Kong and Beijing holiday. Went partying with Jack last night. He had 2 special passes to a fashion party and I was quite kicked about it. We reached Zouk, and were informed at the door that the party was *ahem* on friday. Jack, if you are reading this, the calendar on your watch has big issues :p But wasnt all bad. Went to Zouk. Then Butter Factory. Bumped into a few colleagues. Then headed to Insomnia. Slept very little. Spent most of today at home, cooking. Stepped out to raid the supermarket. Came back with a whole lot of fresh vegetables, a pound cake and a bottle of sangria. Cooked again. Decided that it is time to start going for bigger things in life. Did some research on what I need to do next. Inshallah, I hope the motivation stays.


5 Comments:
Cancelled holidays suck big time! Grah!
My god for saken 1gb memory card crashed in goa, stupid thing !!!!
to be on leave and have nowhere to go, i so know how tat sucks .... and yes inshallah, may the motivation stay.
ok that was me, once again.
so wat wud these grand plans be, monami?
:)
WT,
Tell me about it :(
Brat,
Memory sticks can screw up as well??? Damn it, I paid good money for this. Dont scare me :(
LH,
Will let you know, in due course :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home