The start of a long weekend
The Starlight Cinema did not disappoint last night. Like kids out for a picnic. Like sitting in the center of the city and pretending we were somewhere else. Like lying down in the Padang and looking at the starless sky of Singapore, and finding the moon instead, while listening to the dialogues. Like smelling hot dogs and cheese. I wish to do this more often.
The good news arrives. Yes the wait was painful, but I am satisfied. It encourages me to plan my expensive Oz holiday. I want to go to Sydney and Melbourne in February of 2007. I want to take the train and be on my own. I want it for myself.
I am building up those stories again. One part reality, one part expectations and four parts imagination. I thought you would become a character in the story, never thought you would play the lead role some day. I am beginning to say things which only I understand. Or sometimes even I dont. Cryptic takes on a new meaning. I dissolve slowly, under the weight of my own thoughts.


13 Comments:
u cannot NOT go to gold coast/noosa parts of queensland if u go to OZ ... and cairns .... ooooh even I wanna go.
and dudette just HOW many holidays are u proposing to take !?! [turns the deepest shade of emerald]
"I dissolve slowly, under the weight of my own thoughts" - i so know watchyu mean !!! *hugs*
Kya ending bhai! Wah! Wah!
So it is your posts that are getting beyond understanding and no it isnt the fault of my dimwit brain.Phew!
Brat,
Heyy, this wont be the last time I am going to go to Oz for sure... so a few cities at a time. And (wo)man proposes, god disposes. Like I will probably not go to Bintan tomorrow because there is a damned haze problem in Indonesia :(
And thanks for the hugs. Need them :(
WT,
Shukr'an.
EU,
Yes it is me. Dont beat yourself over it :)
Appu,
I hope it materialises.
I agree with OA, u have to go (sometime)to the gold coast and Noosa...preferably drive all the way to Noosa from Brisbane..it's amazing!
But Sydney is a lot of fun too..haven't been to Melbourne ;(
Have fun planning ur trip!
your blog is as boring as 6 months before.
"I am beginning to say things which only I understand. Or sometimes even I dont. Cryptic takes on a new meaning. I dissolve slowly, under the weight of my own thoughts."
could go with my latest post as well...
Anonymous- or may be you are as dumb as 6 months before. Think about it.
I agree with urbanpro - anonymous ur undoubtedly as dumb as 6 months ago !!!
Orchid,
One step at a time. I dont want to do a very touristy touch-and-go for all cities at once.
Anonymous,
And pray, why do you still read it, darling?
Urbanpro,
Oh well, similar thoughts, we all have.
Brat,
Hey, let fools be. Otherwise who would entertain us? ;)
OMG!! You're absolutely going to love Sydney!! Though I am sort of biased because I live there...But really!! It's a totally beautiful place!! Don't forget to visit the Opera House!! And the many other beautiful places without even having to go to all the famous sites!!
Lovely blog. Take care...
MC,
You are in Sydney? Okay will get the details from you once I have firmed up my plans. Have a friend there who I intend to stay with...
Santre,
Merci much :)
Melbourne in February of 2007
Must you do this to me?? Please to be advancing trip by at least a fortnight.. I'm here till First week Feb.. then I'm going where you are.. excellent planning is happening, I see.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home