Sunday, October 01, 2006

Me. me. ME.

All the colours of my life,
I gave to you.
No wonder
everything seems black and white now.

--------------------------------------------------------

Some say, that love is at the center of my life.
I think I had, once, weaved my life around it
thread by thread.
Some think, my life moves around money
and the colour of green is what I live for
day after day.
They think, I have my family
as the center, of my universe
but what would they know?
He thinks, I have a dream that I chase
and my life chases it and nothing more
forever and ever.
She says, I live on popularity
in different forms, but empowering
nonetheless.
I think, what I am really missing
in the center of my life, is
ME.

18 Comments:

Blogger educatedunemployed said...

Beautiful, and not just the words.

2:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful post.

There have been so many times recently when i have felt that i am not living for myself, but for everyone else!

2:26 AM  
Blogger San said...

whose the cute kid - don't tell me that's you .. pah she's too cute to be a biatch :P

love the words too, read it a few times in my head then aloud just to feel the words run through me

2:30 AM  
Blogger A and A said...

Now go open one bottle ra. Ze time for it has come. :)

3:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

casa,
lovely words..missing ME..i think that everyone forgets ultimately - after chasing dreams, money and wat not!
good one

2:15 PM  
Blogger once again said...

ok, i am mighty confused.
is that u !?

tell
tell
tell
tell
tell

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dont fuck me up man..I swear..Im already beyond repair.

Cute kid eh? Now I hate my wrinkles EVEN MORE

4:48 PM  
Blogger aparna said...

cute little kid? :o :D

5:26 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

EU,
Oh c'mon... ye thoda zyada hai ;)
*blush*

Anonymous,
But it isnt too bad a will, is it, to live for others?

San,
Kid? KID? Do you NOT see the reactions below by Apy and Jups? They will be laughing at me all day now :(
(ps: now that I have done the Drama Queen bit, lemme just say that the devil exists in many forms... appearances can be deceiving ;) )

WT,
Bewda! Kabhi to koi aur suggestion do!

Godo,
Thanks :)

Once Again,
Yes sir, and does that surprise you? :)

Jupiter,
Plis to ignore. Regular programming will resume very soon.
Plis to ignore San's comment.. I aint a kid. YOU know that very well... atleast not anymore ;)

Apy,
Laugh laugh. I cant say anything wonly :(

6:33 PM  
Blogger once again said...

hehehehe, yes
and I dunno why !? *snigger*

and yes, u do like a cute kid *read brat*

:)
meee

8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sexy pants,

How come you ALWAYS leave out key words in sentences.. it's hilarious!

8:24 PM  
Blogger A and A said...

Ah, bewda! Been so long since someones called me that. Ever since I moved back home I miss all them shuddh hnidi gaalis. Really. Aur sabse badiya suggestion yehi hai. Baat khatam.

8:57 PM  
Blogger San said...

Well you are looking cute and young .. but then that's what happens when the make up comes off or in this case the colour is removed :p

take it as a compliment Kiddo :p

9:00 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Brat,
Now you better tell me WHY. What did you expect me to look like otherwise? Old? :p

Jups,
He is a lost cause ;)

WT,
I could shower some more of them compliments in hindi, but then, this is, ahem, a public forum ;)

San,
Cute and young is good stuff. KID is not :p
Compliment taken... merci much :D
(ps: but then moi IS cute and young, so it should come as no surprise... muahahahhahaa)

10:08 PM  
Blogger MC said...

Wahh! I ish back!! Lah...So touching... >_< ...If only i had the experience and talent to write as well!!

1:24 PM  
Blogger once again said...

@ casa:- * snigger * well, since u r the only other person I know who hearts drama as much as I do, I was suprised to just see ur pic up there like that wonly :)

@ jups:- [grins] well, maybe, actually more likely I have some sort of typing dyslexia :) *gulp* did I miss nething this time !?!

3:01 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

MC,
It will come. You need to wait for it.

Brat,
Oh well, we are drama in real life, then, arent we :)

11:05 PM  
Blogger ishmi said...

well written! :) beautiful words.

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home