Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Khamoshi... phir se.

Originally published on this blog on 17 Sep 2005:


Khamoshi mujhse baatein karti hai
Mujhe chhedti hai
Pukaarti hai
Beetein zakhmon ko ubhaarti hai
Khamoshi mujhse baatein karti hai

Mujhe rulati hai
Hasati hai
Yaadon ko dil mein utaarti hai
Khamoshi mujhse baatein karti hai

Main sochti hoon zindagi mein
Kya dhoond rahi hoon main
Jo hai mere paas
Kyon bhool rahi hoon main

Ajeeb hai ye tanhayee
Ajeeb hain ye sawaal
Ajeeb hain ye uljhane
Jinka na koi jawaab

Lekin phir bhi…

Mujhe samjhati hai
Suljhaati hai
Mere mann ko behlati hai
Khamoshi mujhse baatein karti hai

9 Comments:

Blogger totti said...

Phir Milenge? First to comment btw, if you haven't noticed :P...nicely said casa.

2:04 AM  
Blogger San said...

ah see i've not read your past so that was beautifully dug out for me

oh and i'm not able to leave this site until the song from kisna stops .. you do this on purpose don't you .. lure me to stay with the music

4:44 AM  
Blogger Jinguchakka said...

I scrolled down your blog to check whether I had missed any posts of yours.
So many introspective posts! You are in a zone!!

7:51 AM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Totti,
The song is from 'Kisna'. And yes I noticed, not only are you the first to comment, but also that you understand hindi perfectly well ;)

San,
But sweetie I was thinking of removing the music since some people cant get around it while reading :(

Jingu,
Hahaha... in case you are wondering, I havent been smoking any such 'things' that would put me in a 'zone' ;)

8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

too much of retrospection happening here. too much I say, simply too much.

[hugs]maybe u need to smoke some of that stuff, not always do you enter the wrong zone :)

cheers

moi !

2:09 AM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Yes sweetie, too much only :(
Cant wait for a break to get away... and no I am not going to smoke any 'stuff' :p

2:33 AM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Waah, aapko hindi bhi bolte hain :)

3:39 PM  
Blogger San said...

kya!

people need to learn to multi task! listen to music and read without being distracted :(

6:16 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

San,
LOL. Okay babes, wont be cutting down on the music then :)

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home