Goodness Inc.
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
La la la la lalala... etc etc etc.
Its the Bear's birthday today, and I've taken it upon myself to thoroughly embarass him by making a blog post about it. Of course, if I were to link his blog, I think I'll be murdered (coz the Bear doesnt like attention), so I'll skip that and let him live comfortably in his little-known virtual abode.
You are not Atlas.
On your shoulders,
the world does not rest.
So put down those worries
shrug it off, just once,
and do what you do best.
Take your mind off work,
have some rip-roarin-fun.
And for this great gyaan
Just say, 'thanks a ton'.
---------------------------------------------------------
Okay, that was too much of nicities, even for me ;)
*goes and rinses mouth with acid*
Recently, I've been quite baffled by the names some bloggers choose to identify themselves. I mean, seriously, creativity and stupidity are seperated by 16 letters in the english dictionary. I wish I could shower you with examples, but being the politically correct person that I am *ahem*, I obviously cant rant about random blogs and bloggers here. Dont fancy getting sued. But I will however, present my special critique on some of my favourite bloggers' names... atleast on those that seem to have a good enough sense of humour to take criticism well.
The forked tongue shall be in action tomorrow ;)


27 Comments:
Whoa! will totally look forward to it.Happy birthday Bear...Cake?
Baffled now..who's bear? where's his blog...
Yeah, Happy Birthday, Bear!
Where's the cake?
Bear's Bde.."Ur Teddy Bear's Bde;-?" m i rt?
EU,
Look forward to it? You've been warned ;)
Jupiter,
Cant answer either question here. Will let you know on chat.
SS,
He is in Spore, and as of now, even I'll be deprived of the cake, so you dont even ask :(
Garima,
Eeewwww... no no! Pliss to not confuse him with any other bears of my life, who might fit the description of 'my teddy bear' ;)
enjoyed the poem. will enjoy the cake, too :D
Bear?!?! you know a bear as well?
fun creatures they be.
Well, Happy Birthday Bear!! :) Cheers!
quite a suspense :p
:D
Names also have a connotation with a group sometimes. So what may sound a joke to one's gang maybe inane for everyone.
Mine doesn't mean a thing though. even I can't remember the reason I chose it.
Anshul,
Rub it in!!!
Archster,
Yup, I know a bear. Infact, I christened him Bear myself ;)
Wishful,
Will pass on the wishes. And, ask him for a treat on your behalf too :D
Burf,
Dont be too happy... might just include you in the list tomorrow ;)
Jingu,
Defence mechanism eh? Making sure I cant pick on you tomorrow by giving us these explanations and making us feel guilty. Oh well, will exclude you from the wrath for sure :)
first of all
whoever bear is.. happy birthday..:)
and second of all (and that is all)
i love that bit about you are not the atlas and on you the world does not rest..:) If I was bear.. Id be happily bearing it.. :)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Casablanca,
First off, nice job with your blog. Stumbled into your space and enjoyed reading what I see.
Second, I want to leave a comment on several of your posts because I think you make valid points and I can relate to most issues you raise. So, again thanks for a good read! I will be back.
Pal! You can go ahead and rag me to bits. You can even do it publicly and I shall be a sport.
It's for the unnamed others whom you were referring to, I was trying to play the devil's advocate.
happy b'day to not "ur" bear... :)_
well that was mean of u to embarrass ur bear!!!...ha ha ha!!!...and Happy Bday to him!!!...and waiting for the forked tongue to get into action!!!;-)
..and I wonder how people come up with names like Casablanca ..:)))
Can't wait to read tomorrow's post. :))
Hehehe,Yes I am scared, hence I will be eager to get up 5 mins earlier only very eager to read what you will do to whose blog.Those poor dearies awaiting massacres to their brilliant thought processes.
*khizzy breathes a sigh of relief that she decided to use actual name.lol.*
wats up girlfriend.
ok so im bored!
blah!
Ligne,
No I dont think its good the bear too many burdens... especially when you havent really been cursed with it like Atlas :)
Orchid,
Merci :)
And feel free to read through the archives... dont want them to sit around gathering dust ;)
Jingu,
Now you really have asked for it, havent you :)
Alice,
Very correctly put :)
DEG,
But will spare you the poison ;)
Pointy,
Seriously, Casablanca? What were these people thinking?? Sheesh!
Quills,
Pressure, pressure... *takes a deep breath*
EU,
"brilliant thought processes" - ROTFL :D
Okay, now you are already making me feel guilty about my proposed critique *gulp*
Khizzy,
Awwww sweetheart, I wouldnt mess around with your name. Nevah :D
Bored? I thought you were doing cool things like business travel etc!
Belated Happy B day to Bear... Apy late as usual :(
but watinin fr today s post .. Apy also safe .. :P
Apy,
Tsk tsk... always late. You arent learning a thing about punctuality from the Japs, are you ;)
Aristera,
Oops, sorry dear, saw this comment AFTER including you in today's list. Pliss to not take seriously, wokay?
It’s my hobby to browse all blogs and this kind of blogs, particularly one you present will come under “Inspirational Blogs” Thanks,
"Inspirational"? Well, what did it inspire you to do? :)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home