Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Today

Do Pal Ruka Khwabon Ka Karvan
Aur Phir Chal Diyeh Tum Kahan Hum Kahaan
Do Pal Ki Thi Yeh Dilon Ki Daastaan
Aur Phir Chal Diyeh Tum Kahaan Hum Kahaan


Current state of mind: Blank
Current song in my head: Tequila Sunrise, Eagles
Current read: Financial Statement Analysis *yaaawwwn*
Current pet: Cinnamon Streusel Latte, Starbucks :)
Current peeve: Grey and gloomy weather, HK :(
Current source of happiness: I'll be in Singapore in 3 weeks :)
Current source of sadness: I'll leave HK in 3 weeks :(
Current excitement: Project finally goes underway :)
Current fear: To have an uneventful holi tomorrow :(
Current obsession: Straightening my hair everyday =)
Current shock: I dont feel like shopping! :O
Current thought: An unending series of 'what-ifs'.....

27 Comments:

Blogger Mr. J said...

Tequila Sunrise... that's a nice song..

2:03 PM  
Blogger A and A said...

you are a funny girl. i mean mental. in a nice way of course. :)

3:24 PM  
Blogger aknowkneemoose said...

"current shock" can also mean something else... well, that expression was used ages ago, when I was a kid! :p

Aap chal diye HK say S'pore...
but who's the 'tum' in this context? ;)

You friendly blog stalker :p

Moose

3:27 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

"Current state of mind: Blank"

That conflicts ... with all the rest your mind seems to be occupied with! ;-)

3:32 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Me,
Yes it is. Infact I like most Eagles' songs.

Wishfulthinker,
"Mental"?? Fine, it takes one to know one. I guess you will be right :p

Moose,
Haha... never thought of 'current shock' in that sense. Totally slipped my mind :)
Tum = this place, this life, this time :)

Jay,
Ya maybe I should call it 'incoherent' instead of 'blank'.

3:33 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:00 PM  
Blogger karuna said...

I didn't think id ever see you write I don't feel liek shopping!
Hey ill be studying on Hoi so yours cant be half bad...
Besidesits jsut a messy little festival it is...

4:24 PM  
Blogger educatedunemployed said...

Yeah I'm going to be studying too.And my mum will gleefully tell me that she has made gunjiyas, and I will ruefully listen to her.

5:04 PM  
Blogger greensatya said...

Lovely song it is Do pal.....

//Current source of happiness: I'll be in Singapore in 3 weeks :)
Current source of sadness: I'll leave HK in 3 weeks :(
//

Such is state of human mind. Does not know what to accept and what to let go...so true...

5:07 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Karuna,
Yes, such is the wonder. I cant believe it myself, that I dont feel like shopping ;)
Messy little festival - but its a fun mess to create, no? :)

EU,
Et tu? And did you *have* to remind me of gujiyas?? :(
Happy holi anyway, babes :)

Green,
Yes it always wants what it cant have. Sigh.

5:10 PM  
Blogger the cowlick said...

Current shock: I dont feel like shopping! :O
That indeed is shocking!! (But I don't know why, I've been feeling the same lately.. maybe a case of if-one's-got-it-all.. Unlikely. But possible.)

5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am really missing the Holi holiday during the weekday :(

Yes, not to mention, will miss the Holi fanfare too!

6:57 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Cowlick,
Yup something like that... not exactly having everything we want, but defintely having more than we need. I have too much stuff in my wardrobe that I havent even worn once. Need to remedy that before shopping more.

SS,
Sigh... that's the price to pay for not being in India :(
Happy Holi anyways!

10:11 PM  
Blogger Prerona said...

probably none of my business but straightners used everyday will really dry ur cuticle and thin ur individual hair strands :D my pet gyaan :) use good protectors etc

Happy Holi :)

What song is this? It sounds familiar? Or am I mistaken?

10:40 PM  
Blogger Jinguchakka said...

"Financial Statement Analysis" - Sounds cool!
:-)

11:13 PM  
Blogger Zii said...

yeah man...holi

12:21 AM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Prerona,
Heyyy... gyaan is always welcome :)
And thou art right... I do use protectors. Also, I dont use the iron everyday... some days I just blow dry it straight.
Happy holi to you too.
Song is 'Do Pal' from 'Veer Zaara'.

Jingu,
Oh trust me, its boring!

Zii,
Sigh... not much of it for me. Happy holi to you anyways :)

12:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, u can do magic with words...n sad, coz i'v never tried exploitin my emotions or thoughts even how much they deserve, n i'v been scared of failures since a long time (owin to the sad thought again that i'm used to winnin)...so in case i'm not able 2 put 'em well, ......... uh, i dont kno :|
i tried, n all that i could manage was-
'sometimes eyes can say it all,
when words fail to say..
a smile can mean it all,
its just meant to be that way..'

3:15 AM  
Blogger Point 5 said...

Current Shock: Only if the current exceeds 1 amp :)

4:01 AM  
Blogger M said...

Wonderful post as usual!

But....But....NO SHOPPING?!?!?! WHAT ON EARTH HAPPENED?!?! :O

4:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy holi :)

4:29 AM  
Blogger Rohan Kumar said...

One :o , three :('s , five :)'s and a yawwnn life couldnt get any better I say :)

7:09 AM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Nikita,
That was a great start :)
And there's no failing in this... that is what blogging is all about. So good luck, and hope to see a blog behind this name some day :)

Pointy,
Nerd :p

Medha,
You went missing dear, that's what happened! Nice to have you back on the circuit :)
PS: Not shopping because I already have too much to bust the baggage limit for my flight back to SG.

Dee,
You too :)

Rohan,
Its a sum zero game, issit? :)

9:25 AM  
Blogger Keshi said...

Eagles is one of my fav bands....

Keshi.

12:20 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Vikram,
Yup, its beautiful.

Keshi,
That makes two of us :)

1:07 PM  
Blogger Chitra said...

Tee hee...too good ! Blogrolling you :) !

3:46 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Chitra,
:)

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home