Tuesday, March 28, 2006

50 first dates

Its a bright sunny day. Finally! Looks like the weatherman got tired of my constant whining about the gloom and grey and decided to give in. Its the kind of weather where you feel like getting to office on time, feel like working, feel like... oh well, I just felt like NOT doing work, and decided to blog first thing in the morning. And picked up the tag, from Megha. Of course, being the lazy person that I am, the 50 questions shall be taken up in installments.
Presenting, Act 1, Scene 1. *drumrolls*


1. Where you named after anyone?
Was named after a quality, which a lot of people say I dont possess. *giggle*
But since you dont know my name, you cant pass any judgements.
Nothing more, Your Honour. *takes a bow*

2. Do you wish on stars?
No. I wish FOR stars. You know, the Brad Pitt, John Abraham kind of stars...
*gets starry eyed and starts dream sequence*

3. When did you last cry?
When Madhavan died in 'Rang De Basanti'. Also, when I discovered I dont have enough money to buy the cute skirt at Ralph Lauren. *sob sob sob*

4. Do you like your handwriting?
Of course I do. It can change from Arial to Times New Roman to Comic Sans, and even get boldened or italicised. Such tricks it does. Imagine.

5. What is your favourite meat?
White meat (any pun that you can think of is... well.. erm... intended? ;) )

6. What is the most embarassing CD on your shelf?
Oasis Live. I'm ashamed that I bought an audio CD instead of downloading it! Tsk tsk.

7. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you?
Hell ya! Imagine getting pampered with generous gifts and homecooked meals. Bliss ;)
(This is the cue for all my friends to get misty eyed and thank me for being my friendly self!)

8. Are you a daredevil?
No. But I could be a devil, if I want to.
*devilish cackle*

9. How do you release anger?
By blogging. Or by calling someone up and pouring it all out. Make your problem someone else's problem. Simple. *wink wink*

10. Where is your second home?
You want the address? You gonna stalk me or something?

11. Do you trust others easily?
Question is, should I trust you enough, to answer that question honestly?
Umm... I guess I do actually *trusting smile*

12. What was your favourite toy as a child?
My piggy bank. I used to count the coins in it everyday.
Uh huh... I started young. I lurv money. Guilty, as charged.

13. What class in school do you think is totally useless?
Ethics. Hulllllooo... whoever learnt that in class!

14. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Me? And sarcasm?? You must be dreaming, you poor child.

15. Have you ever been in a mosh pit?
Nope. I know someone who has, though. Does that count? ;)

16. What do you look for in a guy?
Its confidential. I could tell you. But then, I'd have to kill you.

17. Would you bungee jump?
Would you come and validate my answer later if I said 'yes'?

18. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Only when I plan to throw them at someone.

19. What's your favourite ice cream?
Okay, this deserves a serious reply - Macademia Dulce from Movenpick. Yumm yumm!

20. What are your favourite colours?
Black. And red. Darkness, and blood. Morbid, did you say?

36 Comments:

Blogger the cowlick said...

1. I'm extremely curious about your name;
2. the #12 is too funny!; and
3. what's a mosh pit? (sorry if I sound dumb :( )

12:12 PM  
Blogger the cowlick said...

And I'm first! (it's to do with what country you live in, i guess)

12:13 PM  
Blogger Shashi Iyer said...

Macademia Dulce... umm. *spellbound*

12:18 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Cowlick,
1. Curiousity killed the cat... so curb it ;)
2. Trust me, I did. The mom still reminds me!
3. Mosh pit is the dancing area right infront of the stage at a live concert, where people scream and act silly.

RBT,
Must try!

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is this instalment nonsense man! bah!

1:53 PM  
Blogger aknowkneemoose said...

The cowlick ain't the only one YEGGZTREEMELEE curious. Coz I'm curiouser :D

Of course I do. It can change from Arial to Times New Roman to Comic Sans, and even get boldened or italicised. Such tricks it does. Imagine.

ha ha ha!

You want the address? You gonna stalk me or something?

Well, I, for one, don't need an address... but it *might* help ;)

Thoroughly enjoyable answers, I say :D

2:08 PM  
Blogger educatedunemployed said...

Me is liking this Casa more and more and more..I always thought familiarity breeds comtempt.But here it only makes me laugh and think whatta girl.

2:14 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Anonymous,
Total nonsense I tell you. Bah!

Moose,
Keep getting curiouser ;)
And the address is www.writing-onthe-wall.blogspot.com, but I'm sure you already knew that :D

EU,
*takes a bow*
Merci madamoiselle :D

2:22 PM  
Blogger aknowkneemoose said...

Darned blogger site! Didn't let my comment appear the last time!

'www'?

:-O

Girl, dontcha ever see your blog's url?

...and to think I even sent you a snapshot and all!

Oh, that's right... all you gals are busy oglin at Kunal Kapoor now a days...

;)

2:41 PM  
Blogger ~RAUL~ said...

I know I know :D :D :D
And you like Oasis ? :O :O :O

And I say rob when you can't buy ...thats wht am gonna do to TH here....

NST: Which song is this ? Never heard...thankfully :)

3:02 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Moose,
Oooooo... did you have to remind me of KK! But I shall remain faithful to John Abraham ;)

Raul,
Yup, went for the Oasis concert here last month. Robbing aint a very smart idea now, is it ;)
The song is from 'Jism'.

3:39 PM  
Blogger Apy said...

/*My piggy bank. I used to count the coins in it everyday.
Uh huh... I started young. I lurv money*/

Well!! looks like we have common interests... n same love...

4:37 PM  
Blogger A and A said...

Hey where did my comment go?? Did you delete it?? Huh? Huh? Bleady where did it go???!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaah!!!

4:53 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Apy,
So lets compare: how much did your piggy bank have when you were 8? ;)

Wishful,
No no, I didnt delete! Apparently blogger is playing tricks. Pliss to post comment again :)

4:57 PM  
Blogger A and A said...

I was saying, what is all ths installment nonsense man!!! Bah! ;)

5:00 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

It did post that. As anonymous of course. And I replied to it as well :p
Glad to know that irritating remark was from you :p :p

5:02 PM  
Blogger A and A said...

Ooooooooooooohhhhh!!! Apologies!! Apologies!! I don't know how it came off as anonymous! Irritating huh? Can't be more irritating than reading a tag like this in parts!! LOL! *running away fastly*

5:27 PM  
Blogger burf said...

question for casa - what career are you actually made for?

answer by casa - fire extinguisher ;)

:D

5:38 PM  
Blogger Garima said...

Hey... too curious to kno ur name... Seriously.
& dont ever regret for not buying...just plan out to rob it or make sm cool guy a "bakra" ** smart wink**

5:40 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Wishful,
You see, not everyone has the whole day to sit around and answer 50 questions! So run along, you irritating kid :p

Burf,
Yup, always nice to douse them flames :p

Garima,
Make someone else buy it... now that, I like ;)

5:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The casa blanca in doses pequeno (small).. si si..

your favorite toy was a piggy bank..tsk tsk..the innocence of childhood... :P

6:20 PM  
Blogger Jinguchakka said...

You are generous with gifts? Hey pal, want my mail ID? :-)
OK, are you starting giving titles from movie names?

6:57 PM  
Blogger greensatya said...

So the weather is nice there. Did you sent that snowstorm here ?

And piggy bank was your toy and that is why you are in a bank now..hmm yeah corporate banking as you once wrote.

9:19 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Only when I plan to throw them at someone.
But untying shoes is going to take some time....by that time ur victim will be a farely good distance from you.....I usually dont untie ma shoes ever...even when someone throws one at me, I wear it the way it came and hit me...

10:34 PM  
Blogger dr.jinxed said...

"Imagine getting pampered with generous gifts and homecooked meals. Bliss ;)"
i pledge undying and devoted buddyship to you..generosity with gifts and food..doesnt get better than that

12:14 AM  
Blogger totti said...

oh..how adorable ;) (if you know what i mean)

1:21 AM  
Blogger quills said...

That was nice..:)Congrats! You did do a tag and are not so opposed to it after all. :))

5:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are generous. 50 would have definitely killed me.

20 was perfect though, Ms Dracula.

6:37 AM  
Blogger Prerona said...

nice tag :)

white meat? ;)

7:26 AM  
Blogger Apy said...

Well .. i don remember the exact amount but mom says.. i learnt counting by counting coins... :D

9:43 AM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Jupiter,
Hehe... see, starting young makes a good banker ;)

Jingu,
Nope, can send them wishes your way generously, without the email ID ;)
This title was from a movie, but no specific intentions right now on titles.

Satya,
Oh well, if you go all the way to meet Santa, you should expect a snowstorm ;)

Arz000n,
Oh, I thought if we are going to throw them anyway, might as well take our time to untie and remove them comfortably. Hmmmm, never thought of the victim-can-run angle.

Jinxed,
Prove your lurv my dear, and the Cas shall take you under her domain ;)

Totti,
Haha, I do know what you mean, but in my defence, it was Rohan's idea.
*casts an angry glance at Rohan*

Quills,
No I've done tags before... just that I refused to do the 8-qualities-for-a-lover tag because I really cant draw that list.

SS,
Dracula? I said I like red, the colour of blood. Who said anything about the TASTE :p

Prerona,
Arent scots considered white meat, erm, white, as well? ;)

Apy,
Ah, I have company!

9:45 AM  
Blogger twip said...

6. What is the most embarassing CD on your shelf?
Oasis Live. I'm ashamed that I bought an audio CD instead of downloading it! Tsk tsk.


Thou shalt not speaketh evil of Oasis!

Pleej ignore myi paathetic attembt at Shakesbeer engleej.....

;)

10:18 AM  
Blogger Ekta said...

woa!...thats some effort to repond to so many questions..but witty responses!
and err...white meat and u expect us to believe there is no pun there!?:-)..yeah right!

12:29 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Megha,
Oh I like Oasis. Even went for their concert in HK last month. But seriously, I never buy audio CDs, when I can get them, by, err, 'other means' ;)

Ekta,
Witty? Oh, thank you thank you :D
And of course, white meat was with ALL pun intended ;)

1:35 PM  
Blogger aparna said...

okay, this was totally enjoyable :D

make your troubles someone elses eh? ;D

yeah, i do that too! :P

12:34 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Hehe... easiest way to get rid of problems, I say ;)

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home