A bit of this and that
UMM... WELL... AAH
The problem with awkward moments, apart from the fact that they are awkward, is that they always leave you wondering what if...
What if I didnt say that? What if the conversation didnt go the way it did? What if he or she didnt ask that? What if we didnt meet up?
What if... what if... what if...
I repeat my demand for a time machine.
Somethings are better off the way they used to be.
The right conversation, at the wrong time, still makes it a wrong conversation!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
FOR THE FIRST TIME
I remember telling S some weeks back that I doubt I'd ever meet any of my online acquaintances. I never had, till now.
Well, I am ready to eat my words.
For the first time on friday, I met up with someone who I came to know online. And what a pleasant person she is! It was great to meet someone who you can instantly connect to... it was also great to see another part of my life illustrate the 6 degrees of seperation theory. Its a small world... but its usually a friendly, small world :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------
SING ALONG!
The song currently on my blog is Bachpan, by a pakistani group called Kaavish. As much as I would like to take credit for it, I was actually introduced to it on Rohan's blog. So, thanks to him :)
The song is beautiful. Its not something totally fantastic, but it has a certain amount of freshness in it, which I cant get over yet. The video though, is about a funeral and is quite sad.
Another good track from the album is Yeh Shaam... check it out if you liked this song.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
TO LOVE
you are⦠in my senses
forever there
you are the space that lets me soar
you are the earth that keeps me low
you are the water that calms me down
you are the fire that warms me up
you are the air that keeps me alive
you are the one love of my life


51 Comments:
omg! Are you in love too?!?!
Nice write-up there.
EH! You changed the sequence didnt you? Hehe..i always manage to read your posts before you make changes. ;)
You really are fast!! Stop scaring me... you start commenting while I'm still editing :p
HAHA!! :p:p
Eh, answer my question s'il vous plait!!
Are you in love?? ;)
Yes yes yes... big time!
Now stop looking for sleaze first thing on monday morning, and go do some work as well :p
PS: The poetry is a 55-worder, in case you notice ;)
Uff...so much of sarcasm!! :p:p
Oh its a 55 worder...dint realise that..!
And whats with you and associating me with sleaze?! Geez woman, you sending a very wrong impression of me early in the morning. Is it because of that dream i told you about?? IT WAS ONLY A DREAM!!
Arre arre arre... sarcasm kahan?
The truth is out there :)
No, nothing to do with your dream. But you just blogged about 'waking up with a jerk' this morning. So well.... quite a bit of sleaze, aint it ;)
Get your mind outta that gutter man!!! :p:p
I love the "you are.." style.
'cause you're the storm that I've been needing
and all this peace has been deceiving
I like the sweet life and the silence
but it's the storm that I believe in
(Cardigans-You're the storm..I love it..its so me)
P.S. I'm not on this while song-on-the-blog bandwagon yet.
nice poem. :)
Medha,
Pehle aap ;)
Jupiter,
Jump on the bandwagon... after all your blog is totally music inspired :)
Unveilings,
Merci :)
Pehle main??!?!
Whhyyyyy..you just wait !!!
hmmm. the song is ok like...
oops!!! the anon above was me... did that by mistake
The right conversation, at the wrong time, still makes it a wrong conversation!
I always do this...and then yess...
I desperately search for a time machine...I hope Bill Gates come out with this along with the new version of Windows....else Im not downloading the pirated copy. No way!
what a pleasant person she is!
Really??
You neva met people in real whom you meet online?
Its fun...sometimes :)
TO LOVE was sweet one.
you are the one love of my life
I wanna sing this for someone soon.
*blush*
exactly... there should be this machine in which you punch in the name of the person to who u r gonna pose the question and then you blurt out the question into the mic provided with the mac and then it should show u the results as to what cud be the reply or altleast if the timings for asking the question should be altered if wrong and all... this would really help while questions such as
may i ask, why should i not?
;) :D
:D:D
Clint,
Ok like?
Arz000n,
Yup, was the first time ever, that I met an online acquaintance.
Also, I demand royalty, for any of my poems being recited or sung ;)
Burf,
Do let me know when techies like you have coded such a program :D
i wish the girls become less better at evading questions...
what if..yea, haven't we all been there some time or the other!!!??? i will take the liberty of saying to you that love is the best thing in the world that can ever happen to anybody! always nice to hear that someone is in love!!! :) just enjoy itnlike anything i say! and loved your 55 worder! good fun they are to write no??!! :)
Very nice poem. Very gud
Hey Casa,
Happy for you! :-)
I liked the poem very much.
But why 55? Curious.
i think if we had the time machine, life would be very boring! It is with every experience that u learn....and yep, love is a great beautifier!
:)
AquaM
Oh, missed commenting on the song. Love the tune when he repeats......."yaadon mein tuuuu" :-)
Ah yes, my dear, I quite understand the need for a time machine - reference point being my last post! Went back and made me changes as well.
And esp since I speak as I think... I usually find myself constantly wondering if someone is upset by something I said! And that brings me to - I am quite sorry if you were upset.
The next time time you're in India, perhaps you'd like to test your six degreees theory further. :-)
I can't decide wether it would be fun to meet some one i met online or not, the only people would be bloggers and i can't be sure if it will kill it (as a result of ackwardness and preconceived notions) or be fun like yours. i guess I won't be finsing out (not anytime soon atleast)
Burf,
Hahaha... its my special trait I think ;)
Wishfulthinker,
55s are so addictive!
Nayan,
Thanks.
Harshi,
Why 55? Well... just felt like doing one. At one point of time, I was really addicted to writing them actually :)
And yes, the song is lovely!
AquaM,
But some experiences are a little painful, arent they :(
Extempore,
Hahaha... no, it didnt upset me. Just wanted to point out the other side of the story as well :)
Karuna,
Ah well, a lot of my friends now read my blog and know its me, so I've gone past the awkwardness long back ;)
*drooping shoulders, big sigh [more so becuz of the choked throat than evasive C :p]* wonders how?
na dont really like!
Mebbe if u had a time machine you would have gone back in time and taken credit for the Kaavish song ;)
Wats the status on the blog tale story?
Time machines.. now that sounds like a good idea..
hi casa
the song in ur blog was good! dloaded that too!
and nice 55 liner poem..
Burf,
Pliss to repeat your koschan :D
Clint,
Oh... okie :)
Rohan,
Meanie! Firstly I give you credit, and then you throw sarcasm my way :p
Blog tale... umm, well... reminded Medha a couple of times. Lemme remind her again.
MEDHAAAAAAAAA!! PLEASEEEEE?
Anshul,
Yes, your next assignment :)
Godolphin,
Thanks!
I explained to Rohan on his blog. And i told him what you told me about him. And i will also reveal all the other stuff that u said!!
harharharharhar... :p:p
Casa - how sweet!!! ;)
Moreover, love the song, and the 55-word poem - really nice. Finally, loved the 'Pliss repeat ur koschan!'!!!! hahahah :)
Ahhh! To be in love! :))
As generic a feeling as it can get
but so unique for each individual. :)
The 55-worder is nice!
ps: Why does one always feel as if love jump-started one's life? :P
wow thats great u met a net friend in real...I havent still...must be wonderful to know someone first and then meet...
that love poem is truly beautiful...did u write it? And who is this lucky guy ;-)
Keshi.
hahahhahaha :) some of this is really funny casa... :p...the implications, the inferences and the insinuations ... kya ho raha hai yeh bhaaii??
Hmmm...somebody is in love!! :D
Great post, lady!
Casa..... you in love???
bolo bolo ;-)
V..
Casa,
Oh man now all ur blog-friends know u r in love.
I have never met someone online and then met them in person. Wouldn't really like to do it either. I like to keep them separate if I can
Medha,
Rohan is already a confused character, dont make it worse ;)
Princesse,
;-)
Actually could have also used the 'can you please repeat the question', MTV ishtyle :)
Athena,
Jump-start life? Does it?
Keshi, Rita, Virdi,
As I have always maintained, my 55-worders are never autobiographical (heck, I would have murdered someone, and committed suicide by now, if they were). But everyone is open to their own interpretations :)
Princesse,
Ab main kya boloon! Chalo ye bol deti hoon...
Davaa bhi kaam na aaye,
Koi dua na lage,
Mere khuda,
Kisi ko ishq ki hawaa na lage
Exhaustpipe,
Yes I never thought I'd meet any of my online acquaintances... but I realise, you can never say never :)
Jeez, he seriously IS a confused insaan yaar! haha. =D
Rohan, DONT READ THE ABOVE! :p
I know exactly what u mean by the feeling about awkward moments... esp if u r the kind who tends to think about it later...
well, me met a few online acquaintances at a blog meet recently, and u r right abt it being a friendly world...
and hey I like the 55 word creation... can i use it??
Medha,
Confused he is, though I doubt if he is blind ;)
Lancelot,
Yes!!! I think too much about it later. Sigh :(
You can use the 55, but you must pay royalty for it first :p
And then I go and spoil it all
by saying something stupid like I love you
Let's all pitch in for a time machine!
Hahahaha... Cowlick, you rock!
Does making 2 comments each day on your blog act as royalty??
I'm a poor chap..so pls spare me :(
Fine... you can use it, but dont claim it as yours :p
And do let us know after that, if you got that elusive first kiss :D
yeah.. time machine is like an ultimate fantasy for me..
i would use it to go all over the world..
you got me dreaming man!!
BTW a very sweet poem
Hehehe... dreaming is good :)
Thanks!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home