Strength
Hope is so fragile,
so easily it is shaken,
Dreams are so light,
so quickly we are woken,
Life is so short,
so suddenly it is taken,
But the will is strong
and, it wont be broken.
My graffiti on life, work, relationships, emotions, confusions and anything else I feel a need to write about...
20 Comments:
Inspired, this is :) Something to do with a Friday morning?
wow wut a beauty again! U have a knack for that Casablanca...
**Hope is so fragile,
so easily it is shaken,
and it takes a very long time to settle...only to find out it get shaken again...
**Dreams are so light,
so quickly we are woken,
my whole life is only a dream...I will wake up when death calls me...
**Life is so short,
so suddenly it is taken,
and life is tall too when it's lived in pure bliss no matter how short the period is...
**But the will is strong
and, it wont be broken.
I have a will that often gets me where I want to only to realise that's all I have...
Lovely poem Casa!
Keshi.
Well, I never really liked poems. But in your case... Amazing. Lets say sorrowful? Mournful? Philosophical.
At long last. An LotR fan who posts. Damn good. I see that you really liked the movie Casablanca.
"I've got a job to do too."
:D better rhyming
btw casa, i wasnt able to do the 55 thingy but did something on those lines, did u have a look?
Very nice, here's a lil something on the other side of things mentioned in that prose
Hope might be shaken but somethings are better after a shakeup :)
Even after u awake u still retain those dreams in ur eyes :)
Life mebbe short but some ppl live a lifetime in it :)
whoa!!! wish i was half as strong willed... nyone who says a taurean is strong willed hasn't met me yet !
Exact, to the point.Nice..
good one casa. uve got some good stuff goin on in that head of yours.
lovely! just what I needed for my grey mood
hey casablanca, don't snub my "not quite 55" in such a fashion :((
i just need some words of inspiration from artist u :D
:D
I aint no artist my friend =p
Ya just managed to locate your 55 post, and thought it was great.
i'm not quite the poetry fan but you've got a gift...
nice! i liked rohan's take on it!!
Long face? Where?
Hope is so strong,
we never completely lose it forever,
Dreams are so binding,
they keep coming...DREAMS LAST FOREVER,
Life is so long,
so many things we can do in it,
But the will is difficult to build up
among all these it can b most easily broken.
I guess we all have different points of view :)
Thank god for variety!
Strong piece. Well written.
Thanks .:A:.
Poet in the House!!!
Thanks Shabbar!
"Poetess" though.. poetess ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home