Friday, September 30, 2005

FYE

For Your Entertainment!

Yes, I was tagged by Jupiter to continue with the 7-things post. Though I've done parts of it before, I dont wanna be a spoil sport at tags... so decided to complete the rest quickly :)
(The sections covered in my previous post are in blue.)


SEVEN THINGS YOU PLAN TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE

1. Work for the UN (and not just to make a living)
2. Start my own restaurant (or chain of restaurants, depending on its success =p )
3. Holiday in Paris with the one I love - it's the most romantic city after all :)
4. Learn to fly - atleast a microlight or a helicopter?
5. Own a microlight or helicopter (ok, we can dream cant we?!)
6. Shop like there's no tomorrow
7. Forgive

SEVEN THINGS THAT SCARE YOU

1. Cockroaches, spiders and other multi-legged, tiny tyrants
2. Scary movies (they are supposed to scare you, arent they?!)
3. Losing a loved one (to death, space or time)
4. Financial dependence
5. Being physically handicapped
6. Confined, crowded spaces
6. Not being able to do even one thing from the 'Seven things you plan to do before you die' category

SEVEN THINGS YOU CAN DO

1. Strike a conversation with complete strangers
2. Pamper my friends and loved ones
3. Talk, talk, talk and talk
4. Listen, and not just hear
5. Love
6. Cry
7. Daydream

SEVEN THINGS YOU CANT DO

1. Let go
2. Detach myself
3. Stop talking
4. Live without music
5. Finish my food
6. Resist shopping
7. Control my temper

SEVEN IMPORTANT THINGS IN YOUR ROOM

1. My recently upgraded, 5-yr old PC, call sign 'Casablanca' ;)
2. My first-job-congratulations-gift, Flubby the Teddy Bear
3. The hundred and one cushions, pillows and comforters which adorn my bed
4. My Indian Passport... my identity
5. Gucci shades
6. DKNY 'Be Delicious'
7. My handbag collection

SEVEN THINGS YOU SAY MOST OFTEN

1. Hiiiiiiiiiiiii (and it goes on for a good 10 seconds ;) )
2. Riiiight (Also includes variation "Ya right")
3. Whatever! (said in a way only girls can)
4. Bitch
5. Awesome!
6. Look, its like...
7. How dumb!

SEVEN THINGS YOU LIKE

1. Talking
2. Shopping
3. Blogging
4. Traveling
5. Cooking
6. Humming
7. Pampering.. myself or those I'm fond of :)

SEVEN THINGS THAT ATTRACT YOU TO THE OPPOSITE SEX

1. Cute/naughty/mysterious smile
2. Intelligence
3. Humility
4. Broad shoulders
5. Him pretending to be sensitive / vulnerable (pretending being the operative word here.. guys never ARE sensitive)
6. Saying "sorry" when he doesnt have to, but knows it means the world to me
7. The ability to talk nonstop for hours.. to me of course!

SEVEN CELEBRITY CRUSHES

1. Tom Cruise - my first teen crush.. and I still fall for him every time I watch Top Gun
2. Brad Pitt - sexiest man in Hollywood
3. Aragorn - Viggo Mortensen in Lord of the Rings.. more in love with his potrayal of the character, than the actor himself
4. Rahul Dravid - Oh the guy-next-door-look and the innocent eyes.. I'll melt!
5. Zayed Khan - especially in 'Shabd'
6. Fardeen Khan - sexiest man in Bollywood, currently. Could be overtaken by AB Jr soon.
7. Random tennis players / cricketers /one-movie actors / sitcom stars and any guy who looks "cute" or "hot" only once!

SEVEN RANDOM FACTS ABOUT YOU

1. I buy one new handbag every month (shopoholic. guilty, as charged)
2. I want to be a wine connoisseur someday
3. I pay exorbitant phone bills, thanks to my overseas calls
4. My nails are almost always painted
5. I learnt classical music for 3 years and cant remember a thing
6. I've read Linda Godman's Sun Signs atleast 50 times
7. I'm enjoying myself in Hong Kong right now :)

11 Comments:

Blogger Eleventy Seven said...

Hmmmm....

"7. Forgive" - Breakes my heart!

"5. Him pretending to be sensitive / vulnerable (pretending being the operative word here.. guys never ARE sensitive)" - Bah!

"1. My recently upgraded, 5-yr old PC, call name 'Casablanca' ;)" - Had to happen one day! Now everyone names their comps. Gosh!

"3. Talk, talk, talk and talk " - you've mentioned 'talk' so many times that its scary! ;-)


Yep! I am in a cynical mood today! Sue me! :-)

6:28 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Hahaha.. well the naming of comp has some history. In university, all are PCs were sharing files over the network. So you needed a name for your PC, which soon kinda became your identity online :)

7:23 PM  
Blogger Anshul said...

After you upgrade your PC, you usually reset its age to zero :) So maybe you meant Casablanca II.

11:09 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

From the ashes, a Phoenix has risen. And I shall call it Casablanca, yet again.
Sorry.. feeling crazy today :D

11:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My Indian passport! yeah baby yeah!

Confined crowded spaces-- hmmm.. you won't like Aamchi Mumbai..

11:34 AM  
Blogger Avyakt said...

I would like to repeat my request for a law against tags that provoke ppl into jobless posts...:D

12:09 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Avyakt,
Please file a Public Interest Litigation for the same. Your plea will be considered by a panel of avid bloggers, who have written atleast 5 tagged posts till date.
;)

1:27 PM  
Blogger Shashi Iyer said...

c'mon! if no guy were sensitive... u do know what comes next!!!

12:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"The ability to talk nonstop for hours"

tat somethings new.. i used to think that girls like to talk n want their guys to listen to them..

1:01 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Talk to me for hours - I like conversations, not monologues.

3:42 PM  
Blogger Beth Danae said...

Hiya from another Hong Kong blogger :)

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home