One Way Road
The memories have fadedLeaving a lonesome tear,
To let go of what's gone
And that is what I fear.
And where do I go from here?
When confusions overtake
And everything seems a blur,
Yes life will go on
And I know that, my dear.
But where do I go from here?
And everything seems a blur,
Yes life will go on
And I know that, my dear.
But where do I go from here?
When fraying at the edges
Are dreams of the future,
And on the road ahead
The signs are not too clear.
Then.. where do I go from here?
Are dreams of the future,
And on the road ahead
The signs are not too clear.
Then.. where do I go from here?


25 Comments:
Wow! I think uncertainity is in the air. Very nice words..... is it a song or a self composition?
Thanks.
Self.
Its both! you wrote a song! Its very nice!
Excellent!! I endear to be a song writer or a poet but I suck at it. The ability to convert feelings into black and white and paint a picture so vividly... Aah!! Very nice!
Hi Casa...thanks for visitin. Sometimes we ask questions that have no immediate answers...at the crossroads...its difficult to pick your future....but you know what ...to hell with the future...pick the road that appeals to you the most...the rest can be sorted later !!!
You need a map casa... and i mean that figuratively...
Jupiter, Saurabh,
Thanks.
Rusty,
Landed on your blog through your definition of hip flask ;)
Yes thats what I plan to do.. follow my heart.
Clint,
What if you have a map, but dont wanna go in the charted direction?
get ureself a 4X4 and go offroading... again, i mean that figuratively
Hi Casa,
Happened to stop by your blog in not-so-circular ways :) But I must say that I'm reallly glad that I stopped by, because herein lies another hidden treasure amidst the many many treasures that unfold in the blogosphere! :)
A very simple, yet forlorn piece of poetry. I can't answer the question but all I can say is: when you are on the right road even if you don't know where it's leading, you will just know that it's the road for you.
Absolutly amazing! totally something most every1 can relate to...
encore :)
The dreams may be frayed but at them u still stare
The signs may be fuzzy but atleast the road is there
Follow the dreams of ur heart without fear
To a world of unbridled joy that's where u go from here :)
Nicely written :)
Ponder on... until you find the answers.
Very well-composed piece...wow!
Dun look for any signs...cos if they r not there, ur Instincts r ur signs...go with it...and if u get lost it's ok...we sometimes take the wrong Exits on motorways but we can always come back to the right one nah? Take the challenge and may God bless ya!
Keshi.
"The signs are not too clear.
Then.. where do I go from here?"
liked those lines? but have you wondered y we are always looking for signs?
Came here from Totti's blog....nice work...by the way, is the sign above real ?
Princesse,
Yes sometimes we should just enjoy the road, regardless of where it leads to.
Karuna, Anshul, Keshi,
Thanks :)
Rohan,
Absolutely brilliant. Thou shall now only comment in poetry for every post ;)
Brood,
I guess we look for signs coz we are obsessed with 'where' we are going...
Point 5,
Was wondering if I was the only one who found the pic interesting. Glad you think so too. Yes, I clicked it some days back, on a road in HK. Wish we had such clear directions everywhere :D
what are you doing in hk casa if you dont mind my asking :)
Sightseeing, shopping, blogging.
And yes.. working!
wonderful i must say !
Few lines to that :
---------
Blur exits the confusion
No where to go
Look at the shadow
It says I will follow u
Every corner u go
--------------------
Hey! Just dropped by through mahima's blog. Excellent poetry!! Truly spectacular..Keep it up!
=D
Dreamz,
Thanks. And beautiful lines from you.
Medha,
Nice to see you here :)
Keep visiting!
flood of comments. Kya baat hai!
I somehow can't understand poetry. I guess its well written. reads pretty ok.
beautiful.
It is amazing how similar can spark of different thoughts. Thought this pic was very similar to the "Road Signs" post on my blog.
mez first time here, and hey awesome poem.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home