55, and going strong
Yes I know I'm overdoing it, but it is addictive I assure you ;)
----------------------
The silk was exquisite. Its touch, romantic. He smiled as he watched her remove the Hermès from her collar.
The police found his body in his room, two days later.
The silk was exquisite. Its touch, romantic.
Far away in another city, she looked at her personal diary, ‘Uses of a scarf’ page:
Strangle. Check.
----------------------
PS: Word Count - 55
PPS: No I am not a psycho killer, relax.
Anyone seen my ice pick around though?


22 Comments:
Murder by Hermes..exquisite I say.. exquisite. (Although technically not possible)
did you know that it takes over 300 cucoons to make one single scarf? I am buying me one by end of this year.
Oh wow! This one's amazing. You're getting to be a pro at this!
thats brutal casa. sounds like a woman scorned...
I love this one...
Jupiter,
So who are YOU planning to strangle by end of this year? ;)
Cowlick,
Thanks babe. This is addictive!
Clint,
Woman scorned... or woman bored? ;)
Conman,
Shukr'an :)
Interesting....hopefully your basic instincts are limited to the keyboard :))
Very very grizzly, get a hold on ur basic instincts. Also ice picks have been so long out of fashion that you actually run the risk of killing ppl infected by the rust on them.
ouch. Good end :)
I'd tell you casa, but then I'd have to kill you.*narrows her eyes*
Listen to this song Mr.Brightside by the Killers..
"Jealousy
Turning saints into the sea
Turning through sick lullaby
Joking on your alibi"
Naughty eh?
mmm that was good...he he strangle check
btw this 55 words tag stories makes us think hard. never was able to write one!
found one ice pick here..is it urs..ha ha lol
M, Rohan,
Relax guys.. I dont kill. I just write.
Could be because I cant afford a Hermès yet ;)
Anshul,
Thanks.
Jupiter,
Oooo.. nice song.
*evil grin*
Dolphin,
Try it.. its easier than you think!
Evil...I sense in you
-Ritwik
exquisite! Sooo many i want to kill right now... (oh and i'll return the axe pick soon as im through ;))
u aren't overdoing it! as though u really thot u did! :)
Hmm... addicted you are. Evil is just the residue of the core values :-)
Ritwik, Saurabh,
Evil... is fun ;)
Karuna,
You can keep the pick.. my gift :D
Shashi,
Modesty my friend, modesty :p
ah! modesty!
were the arms of the guy tied or was he drugged...? i mean is that easy for a girl to kill a man with a scarf?
Err.. exactly HOW much detail can I fit into 55 words? :p
I shall leave it to your colourful imagination...
who is to say that it was a 'guy' she was strangling - its simply a 'he', doesnt have to be human. The she on the other hand..hmm..how many non-humans wear scarfs on their collars, and keep diaries - the killer is a woman, the victim could be anything/anybody.
- RMOPLF
RMOPLF,
Yes, its an open ended story... you are welcome to make your own deductions. What is RMOPLF by the way??
Just figured it out..
RMOPLF = Room Mate Of Pasta Loving Friend.
You really like that title dont you? :p
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home