Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Happy puppy

It has been a great summer. But like all good things, this will come to an end. But instead of moaning and whining about it, let's cherish it for what it was. Great weather that made me finally appreciate London, and a great internship where I learnt a lot and met some awesome people. The good weather is already on its way out, and tomorrow is my last day at work. Next week, I am back at school.

Also, I met him this summer. And though it is still too early to tell, I think it is going well for now. We've been together for a month. He's an absolute sweetheart. Mature, kind and fun. I am celebrating the end of the internship with a weekend trip to Lisbon. With him. I am a bit nervous and a bit excited and a bit restless - all at the same time. Nervous - well, how will it be to be with him 24/7?! Excited - has been ages since I traveled with a boyfriend. Restless - can we get to Saturday already??

I'll tell you how it goes. For now, it is all rainbows and butterflies...

5 Comments:

Blogger Utopia said...

Trip to Lisbon with boyfriend. Sigh!!!!! Awwwww thats so cute. :-)

12:02 PM  
Blogger Ekta said...

aaah
i miss the times of butterflies and rainbows!!
Am sure it'll be grt fun and its a grt phase...so make the most of it!

3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! :)

Have fun with The Boyfriend, girl! :D

1:01 AM  
Blogger OnLY OnE..! said...

yay
am so glad you are back to blogging!
I have been one of your regular readers for quite some years now and you stopped blogging in between so I stopped checking ...and am so glad to see you back!
Anyways hope you had an amazing trip with new boyfriend! and you must have come back with a ton of stories!

11:02 AM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

The trip was awesome, everyone. Fingers crossed that the future only gets better with him :))

6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home