Updates
No, I didnt get the internship I really wanted. I didnt get most of the ones I realllly wanted either. But then I got something which isnt too bad. And it is based in London, which I wanted. So well, times are tough, and I made a few mistakes, and I wont earn as much as I'd like to over the summer... but I'll be at a bank that I like, and doing a role which I'll enjoy, and be in a city I want to start liking.
Spring is here, and that sooooo helps brighten up my mood :) Longer hours of sunlight, less woolens, and wearing my new Armani shades almost all day. Today I even changed from boots to heeled shoes. Me likey :)
There is another piece of good news - Batman will be in town next month, and I am reallllly looking forward to meeting him after almost a year. It was soooo great to chat with him yesterday. I hope we get to spend some real quality time together.
I've been traveling. Went with Pinks to Marseilles for a week in February. Then visited Jupiter in New York last week. And for easter I'm off to Tenerife with Pinks and Ia. Later this month I'll be going to Rome for a school trip, and early next month to Paris for an MBA tournament.
Visiting Jupiter for a week was therapeutic! I liked NYC soooo much more this time. Her apartment is posh and huge and I'm soooo proud of her! She did good :) I had a relaxing week of shopping, art and Central Park, punctuated with lunches, coffees, dinners and drinks with Jupiter. And LOADS of conversations. I miss her! I'm sure I'll be back there in a few months. God bless affordable transatlantic tickets!
The summer term started yesterday, and the amount of work seems daunting! It is 11:30pm and I'm preparing for tomorrow's classes, and I still have atleast 2 more hours of work to put in. AARRGGHH. Thankfully, the work-week is shorter and there is a beachy, sunny weekend to look forward to. Canary Islands, here I come :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home