Wednesday, August 12, 2009

1 Year.

It has been. 1 year since I moved to London. 1 year since I was in Asia. It has been one year of excitement, loneliness, friends, enemies, good times, lessons learnt, self-doubt, travel, postcards, more travel and studying. Yes, a bit of studying in the middle of everything else. So allow me to be happy about making it to the Dean's List for year 1, despite all the rest that I was up to. Yep, top 10% of the class in a global business school. I am officially a nerd :)

I am beginning to like London. And I think that will play an important role as I decide where I'm headed next year after graduation. For now, it suffices to stay I dont mind living in London for a few years, even if I head to Singapore or Hong Kong after that. But they say the best laid plans of mice and men often go awry, so I shouldnt think too much.

I still refuse to name him, because it hasnt been long enough... but I think it is moving in the right direction. Very very slowly... baby steps! I'm cautious and scared and happy... inshallah, it will all turn out well.

5 Comments:

Anonymous det-res said...

Wow, congratulations.

This page is so much easier to read. I like the change. Thanks.

7:49 AM  
Anonymous Red said...

this page is refreshing...and so much more brighter

congratulations :)

cheers

3:32 PM  
Blogger Ekta said...

aaah!
the anticipation...the excitment...who cares abt what happens next...these moments itself are worth it..so enjoy!
and all the best...!

4:18 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Thanks all. I thought the blog needed a new look... I need to get over my Hong Kong hangover for now ;)

5:43 PM  
Blogger Buzz said...

Looks like it turned out very well! Congratulations again... Wish you and him ALL the love and happiness in the world.

2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home