Canarias :)
What a lovely weekend it was, of sun, sand and the sea. Perhaps it isnt so much about Tenerife and the Canary Islands, but more about me finally being on a beach, sunning myself, without the coats, the boots, the sweaters, the winter. It felt like home. Sitting in Monkey Bar with cocktails and sunsets reminded me of Cafe Del Mar and KM8 in Singapore... gosh I love the sun in my eye. Sleeping on the beach or the poolside... dressing up for dinner... hanging out with girlfriends. Was a good break. At the same time, I'm not sure Pinks and Ia are very compatible, and perhaps it is time to heed Buzz's advice and not mix my friends. And maybe I need to spend time on my own as well... perhaps a sole vacation is a good idea? Yeah, a soul vacation :)
I am in NO mood to study this term... really, I am struck by wanderlust. Have visa, will travel! So next weekend I am going to Rome for a school trip - yes, a powerplant visit for our core operational management course, paid for by the school. Of course I will extend my stay for the weekend and visit the Vatican and the Colosseum and party with my classmates. A couple of weeks after that, I am going for the European MBA tournament to Paris. Brat says I go to Paris these days like people go to town for dinner in Bombay. Hehe. And maybe, just maybe, I might meet the sister in Athens for the last weekend of May. The one thing I'm enjoying most about being in London, has been getting out of London and traveling in Europe. Inshallah, these plans, and more, will all work out :)


4 Comments:
wow.. it has always been my dream to work in Europe for a year and travel. Reading your post has been a reminder that I should do it soon1
hey,
Could you please help me with scholarship essays! PLEASE...
Such a pleasant surprise to bump into you again.
So lots has happened and you in Euhroooop now. Neat.
Hey Gal..
Where have u dissappeared...please come back :)
-G
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home