Silence
Is it just the lonely summer, or am I really starting to re-think my life? Sometimes you realize how alone you are, and you start asking questions. You ask questions, because you want to know why life isnt perfect. Because you believe, it should be. Because you assumed all along, that life will work out perfectly... everything will fall into place, eventually. And now there's a slight hint of panic - when it suddenly dawned on me, that perhaps it might not work out. Maybe everyone doesnt get a happy ending, maybe life doesnt always get better, maybe there isnt perfection for everybody. Maybe I need to learn, to live with my loneliness. Sometimes you cant find a way out, because there isnt one.


4 Comments:
the happy ending keeps eluding some of us, most of us. no idea. keep waiting unconsciously and however hard i try not to but i still wait.
I think the quintessential question then is what really makes us happy? What do we really want? And what have we done to achieve it.
Having struggled to get residency for almost 3 years now, I have often have to re-look into my past and dwell upon what went wrong. Inspite of doing everything I could, I am still not where I wanted to be.
But the place I am in, isn;t so bad either. I would take this place over another unknown.
I don't know if this makes sense will be happy to explain.. :)
its all about living it out!
so dont focus on the questions and answers...make the most of what it is...today. Now.
if u cn do that it means it works!
:)
cheers
Wow...you are really back!! I cant believe you decided to blog again...seemed like u were long gone!! yaaayy am so excited to see this post and yet another in one week!!! please please dont disappear..u have been my most fav blogger :) love ya gal!
And...here I was thinking that a happy ending is for eone but me....life is jus unfair.But, I think it balances out in one way or the other.
Yaaaay!! to you comin back!! Yes am excited and not real good abt hiding my excitement!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home