Friday, August 21, 2009

Correction

So blogger is a bit weird. Last time, it said I had 500 posts. Today, it tells me I have only 450 posts. Strange. Don't know which is true, but there goes my entire blah from the last post about 500 posts.

Anyway, can I just tell you something if you promise not to ask me for more?

Yes? Deal?

Okay.

It is too good to be true.
*gushes*

Knocking on wood and praying that it doesnt sour anytime soon...

1 Comments:

Blogger rads said...

Girl, maybe blogger's counting your drafts too.. wp does some weird counting. It names your posts continuously, even if I delete a draft, a number's stuck, so teh only way I know the num of posts is to look at teh dashbrd and it counts off there...

*grin

Good for you :-)

5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home