Ye lamha, filhaal jee lene de...
Work is crazy this week. It is 10:30pm and I'm still in office. And it was the same way yesterday. It will be the same way tomorrow. But hopefully it will get better after that. I have a house guest on Thursday and Friday, so it will be a bit of a challenge managing that with work and *him*. Juggling too many balls - sigh. Can't wait for the weekend! Hope the sunny streak continues and I can catch some sun, some lunch and some time with him.
This also happens to be my 500th post on this blog. Wow, what a long way we've come... I know this blog isnt what it used to be. But nothing in life lasts forever. Some things, actually many things, in my life atleast, come in phases. And they fulfill their purpose. And they are gone. I feel the need to write again. So here I am. Who knows, after a while I might not.
Did I mention that despite all the work, I'm in a happy place? It is strange, isnt it. I work 14-hour days, and I eat bread-n-jam for dinner, and I barely get time to blow-dry my hair before I hit the sack, and I havent had time to do laundry for 2 days, and I am still happy. In this moment. It feels good. It feels right. Somehow.


2 Comments:
aah..feels like I am reliving life 5 yrs back!...reminds me of the time I was fresh outta B-school, in my first job, out in a new city and had a crazy time at work and yet probably was the happiest time EVER...lived up every moment of it...with stars in my eyes!!
So enjoy this phase till the next one starts...
bread and jam for dinner?!
does this rhyme "ye lamha jee lene de" end with "daaroo ki botal pee lene de"
he ehe
-jups
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home