Friday, August 14, 2009

Introductions.

Nope, I am not naming *him* yet or introducing *him* yet. But today, you get to meet another friend of mine, who has become quite dear to me recently. I met him a year back, at the school pub, in a rather tipsy state. We started off by him buying me a tequila shot. I found his name strange. He told me he was from Israel. I was intrigued. I actually thought he was hitting on me. But he wasn't. So we went through a bit of confusion, a bit of does-he-like-me-does-he-not, a bit of time away, and then slowly we became friends, and then we became buddies, and then we became confidantes. And that's the way good friendships should develop - slowly, with baby steps. So he got a job offer last night (one of many to come, I'm sure) and we celebrated with good dinner and a glass of champagne. And I told him I was happy we were friends now, and I appreciate how patient he is with me. I'll call him Moses - for the obvious reasons... and I am happy he's in my life. I am certain he will be, for a long time to come.

1 Comments:

Anonymous det-res said...

It is awesome to get job offers given the current market. That is indeed celebration worthy.

3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home