India Calling
Let me start by saying Buzz is stark-raving-mad! Like completely outrageously crazy! And I know he's reading this. So yes, you... you have lost it. He sends me a text at 5:20 this morning to ask who I'm dating / is it someone he knows / makes a 1000 guesses. I just blogged about it last night and he's already been on my case all morning. Buzz is mad.
Moving on.
Aristera is getting hitched. To the love of his life. In a very grand ceremony in a very grand palace outside Delhi, they will be exchanging very grand Cartier rings. Would you expect any less of Aristera? There is a reason he picked 'aristocrat' as his nom-de-plume, because he truly is. And I am actually flying down to attend the ceremony. A weekend trip to India... it will cost me dearly in time and money. But that is what good friends deserve. That is what good friends are worth... and much more. I've bought the tickets and I've decided on the wardrobe and now I'm trying to pick a gift for them. Any ideas? And to top it up, Brat will also be there! He is my date for the evening, and I am quite certain we are going to get drunk and have a rocking time at the cocktail reception, and will be suitably hungover for the ceremony the next morning. But it is all good!
23 days and counting... I am really looking forward to this!
PS: Yes, I intend to blog more regularly... cross my heart and all that xx


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home