When you cant sleep at 2am on a wednesday morning...
You wonder about all the wrong things. About who is right and who is wrong. Who is good and who is bad. And who you like and who you dislike. And you wish the wrong people were right, and you dont care about the right people because they are all wrong for you. And you know that good is good, but you still like the bad. And you like those you should dislike, and you dislike the ones you should really like. Yes, it is all messy. Very, very messy.
But through all of this, you still have to hold on to your beliefs. Hold on to your principles. And most importantly, hold on to who you are... because none of this matters, until you continue to remain 'you'.
Ohkayyy, I dont think that made much sense. To you. But let's just say these are confusing times. And times that shake you. Times, that keep you awake in the middle of the night. Ugh.
I am looking forward to just one thing - a weekend in Spain with Jupiter. How great it will be to catch up and spend time together. It will bring peace to me. I hope.
And yes, I do still miss him. Despite all that I thought, and all that was said, or not said. I wish he was in my life right now. Even if, just for a little bit. Even if, for all the wrong reasons. I wish he was. Here.


4 Comments:
poignant.
i wish i was jupiter :)
-anon 2
glad you took to blogging again! i wish that too, but then i'm also relieved he isnt becase now i'm almost free. not quite but almost.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home