Friday, February 06, 2009

Nervous

A lot depends on tomorrow. My last big chance to get a big internship in a big investment bank. Yes, it has come to that. Just 1 more shot. And then, I'm out of the game. It will be very disappointing if I dont get it. But as they say, life will go on. I've prepared as much as I could... very diligently infact, for this big one. Inshallah, it will all go well.

I dont know if I will get any sleep tonight... my hands are itching to make phonecalls. But they will all be the wrong calls. To ex-boyfriends, to lost loves, to friends in wrong time zones. Oh how I hate these time differences! Tristan is out having a fun night, otherwise I could have shared my anxiety with him. Oh well, perhaps I can have a fun night tomorrow, if the interviews go well?

Life has been throwing such curveballs my way lately, that I am a bit tired and worn out. It all looks perfect on the outside - the MBA, the parties, the travel. But inside, something is dying. Something is sad. Something is restless. I really need some reassurance right now... a sign, perhaps?

5 Comments:

Blogger rads said...

You'll be just fine *hug* :-)

10:17 AM  
Blogger MPG said...

Looking forward to the post where you've nailed the internship =)

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck. I hope all goes well.

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Casa...

Its called teh mid life crisis combined with recession :) Isnt it the light at the end of tunnel we all keep hopin for.

Wishing u loads of luck. Its nice to see ur blog entry after quite some time :)

Love,
Ms.G

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

please post

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home