Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Where did 2008 go?

Really... 12 months? You are surely kidding me! I has been a year of highs and lows... I will remember this one for some time. Feeling rather pensive today... not a good sign, is it?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy new year!
it's a good sign according to me..

anyways, I am slightly curious: have you moved out of singapore completely? or do you still have plans to visit Asia regularly?

-Anon2

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,
I'm yet another anonymous and ardent follower of your blog. I've perused the entire archive and couldn't spot a clue to who you are (likewise with your blogger friends)- curiosity kind of got the better of me. All I have as of now is a 'Sonia Sharma'. Please at least give me a name to call you by, or better yet, did I get the above name right?
- A fan

1:53 AM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Anon2,

For now I've moved to London, and will be here until mid-2010.. after that, we'll see where life takes me. Havent gone back to Asia yet, and the tickets are too expensive, so I dont think I will any time soon :(

"Fan" :)
Not sure where you found that name, but it isnt the correct one. And really, does a name matter? Allow me my anonymity on this blog, and keep reading :))

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well we would really like to get some hint about you.. we are a bunch of friends in singapore who are "big fans rather a/c's (i know its a bad pj)" of a very few selected blogs including yours and getting a face/name to the blog is always helpful

3:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home