Monday, December 29, 2008

Praha!

Yes, that is what they call Prague in the Czech language. Call it by any name, the city is heaven. I could have easily spent another 4 days, doing the exact same things. Watching the astronomical clock at the Old Town center, eating local sweets and sipping hot wine at the Christmas Market, taking pictures of the Prague Castle and just walking the streets and alleys aimlessly.

And did I mention the guards at the Prague Castle are the hottest things evah?? Cute as hell. I even got away with taking a few photos. Thank god for the zoom lens ;)

So yes, I completely recommend Prague to anyone who is visiting Europe... get off the beaten track of Paris and Rome, and spend a few days just chilling in Prague. We all deserve it :)


2 Comments:

Blogger Chitra said...

Cool snaps ! At what time of the day was the first taken?

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Y do u need zoom lens? The guards posed with us!

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home