Everybody needs a bit of Paris
Yes, even this wall, which I've ignored for too long. Far too long.
It has been a hectic term in London. It hasnt been all that I had hoped it would be. But then nothing worth having in life comes easy. I just hope there are good things waiting at the end of this...
So to celebrate the end of term, I went to Paris for 3 days with Tristan and his friend. Tristan - that is how we shall call him. He is a sweetheart, and thank god for him, I dont miss Jups, Jack and Brat as much as I would otherwise. He is also a bit crazy, and a bit sad, but mostly he's a great friend.
Paris. It is 3 hours and a WORLD away from London. It is beautiful, and not only. I thought it was the stuff of stupid brochures and kitschy movies that always labeled Paris as romantic. But it is. I am so going back there in summer with a boyfriend. Yes, once is optimistic like that ;-)
Next stops, Prague and Stockholm... more stories to follow.


6 Comments:
Lookie whoz back! :D
Welcome and enjoy your stay :)
'Tristan' is cute :)
*but then, I lech at ALL ure firang frnds these days! lol*
Anon,
Give me a name to remember you by :)
CT,
Lech on, I say ;-)
finally a post! phew!
I used to begin my day by checking your blog and was waiting for your blog for the last 4 months and finally you posted!
please update it more frequently- as your frequency of updating has drastically reduced and its unfair.
Anyways, hope you have a good time traveling around Europe
-Anon2
Anon and Anon2,
Well, thanks for the comments, they remind me to blog more often ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home