Fire.
So health issues not withstanding, last week has been good. And since yesterday, the cough seems to have improved too.
The bonus letter came. It was more than I had expected, or budgeted for, in my MBA funding plan. Always a pleasant surprise. It does hurt that I cant spend any of that and treat myself, but hey, no pain no gain, right? Perhaps I'll allow myself a very tiny indulgence from that - either a cheap point-n-shoot camera or a holiday in Krabi or Hong Kong? Let's see.
And then there was the client event on the new Singapore Flyer. This is Singapore's equivalent of the London Eye, and opens to public in March. I got to go, simply because it was a corporate event. It is fancy, but toooooo darn slow for my taste. Well just checking against the checklist I guess.
And then dinner with Jupiter and her friend was fun. An interesting, genuine, fun guy, who talks a lot. When did I ever complain? I love conversationalists. There was some je-ne-c'est-quoi element about him... we likey! I wanna meet him again.
And the finale, was a lovely saturday afternoon spent with my fire peeps at Cafe Del Mar. So there were a couple of drinks, some practice spinning on the sand, the sunset, the laughter, the Del Mar music, some food, and then some real fire at the beach post-sunset. THIS is life for me :)


7 Comments:
how do you write so frikkin' well?!
I've been readin you for long now...
It's a pleasure!
Is that you? :)
-J
Janita,
LOL... I just think clearly I guess?
Y,
Thank you :)
J,
Yes that is me in the picture.
Awesome photos. I love the lights
wow! thats an awesome skill!
i once saw a woman do some fire spinning in goa this new years. was the most amazing sight in the darkness of the night... spinning fire on the beach.
reminds me of koh phangan lol
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home