Spin Spin Spinnnn
So the mantra is to concentrate on the small things in life when the big picture is getting all fucked up. So the funding for the MBA isnt working out as it was supposed to, and the family is not being of much help, and then there is the deluge of misunderstanding with various people I held close to heart. Phew. So the thing that is working out is the poi spinning... and I'm absolutely loving it. In 2 weeks time, I start simple moves with fire. For now it is all about concentrating, getting the plane correct and not hitting myself with the practice poi made of tennis balls. I've had my fair share of hits - the eye being the biggest disaster so far - but they are getting fewer and far between. I love the 5 other people in my spinning class - a bunch of very simple people - a welcome change from most of the bankers and high-flyers I know. And the instructor is quite adorable. She has an interesting story, and does a thousand things and I feel I can relate to her. So all in all, the poi-soon-to-be-fire-spinning was a great decision. You should learn it to.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home