Friday, February 08, 2008

Blabbering

So the Brat and I are soulmates. Simply because miles apart, we were both suffering fr0m insufferable headaches last night. You know, the head-pounding, puke-inducing, murder-encouraging headaches? Yes that kind. What else do you need to define soulmates anyway?

Truth is, my headache isnt really any better from last night. And it has somewhat been there for more than a week now. Since I came down with the high viral fever last week, which the doc even suspected to be dengue and whatnot. So it wasnt, but it left me all weak and headache-y and with no appetite. So as the Brat would say - atleast one good came off being so sick - I think I lost weight. Or so three people have already noticed. So maybe the headache is because I'm not eating enough. Or maybe I am getting migraine? Or maybe I need to get glasses or lenses? All of which cant be determined unless I see a doctor. Which I cant, until Monday, since its the chinese new year weekend and the place is practically shut down. So yes - I have a long weekend, and no pressing applications or studies, and no travel, but I cant go out partying 'cause I'm freakin dying with a headache! Blah. Kill me. Now.

So Stitch is visiting Buzz next month and the bois are gallivanting all over South Africa and I am totally envious! I hate being poor before even becoming poor. You know what I mean? So I cant travel over the next six months because I'm saving up for the MBA. And I dont think I will do the Bhutan getaway I was planning with the Brat. Or the HK visit which I desperately need before leaving Asia. But I might just steal a weekend in Vietnam if Aristera comes all the way there. I mean if he is in the neighbourhood, one must go holiday with him, no?

If I dont join him, I will atleast make sure he visits me in London once I get there. And yes, the Brat has already promised to visit me in London, in the August of 2009. So that gives me a year to find a rich boyfriend for me and for him who will pay for our holiday. Ooooooooo. And no, I dont share, so the same boyfriend will not do.

So maybe a shower will help with the headache? Maybe I should not be staring at the screen? Maybe I should just go drink up?

When did I freakin give up drinking???? No fun. No fun at all.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe.. this post is so gay, i LUVVIT!
:)

4:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

get well. soon. :)

6:15 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

CT,
Ahem, define a "gay" post? :D

Anon,
Thanks, still on the road to recovery...

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home