Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year.

Resolve for 2008 - Do not get mind-fucked about men.

I'll make sure I stick to this one :)

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your MBA admit. And the 2008 resolve of yours seems to be a very popular one among the fairer sex this year.

6:04 AM  
Blogger OnLY OnE..! said...

I just want to let you know...
you're a really inspirational person.

Good luck with MBA in London.

P.S - I was in Singapore Aug 06 to May 07, and I can't tell you how much I just wanted to meet you... Ive been reading your blog since 05.

Anyways, thought this would bring a smile on your face ;).

10:25 AM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Pilgrim,
Thanks. As for the resolve, you would hardly blame the girls, knowing how complicated men are. Not to mention that they are in denial of being complicated in the first place :p

Shruti,
That is indeed very sweet of you! And you should have really given a shout while you were here... I have met a few bloggers and I always like meeting them. Heck, I always like meeting new people!
They next time you are around, please holler :)

11:28 AM  
Blogger Utopia said...

hullo hullo! that was my resolution for 2007. almost succeeded hahaha!

6:36 PM  
Blogger Shruti said...

hey

Congrats on your MBA Admit. :)
another Shruti's been reading your blogs.. :)
Actually i am Medha's friend and that's how i came through your blog.

"All the best" for your trip to US.
to start a new life out there.

S.

8:57 PM  
Blogger Shruti said...

oh! and you did be happy to know that i know another 7 gals who have made the same new year resolution as you.

8:58 PM  
Blogger Ekta said...

haha
ur setting a tough one for urself lady!!
All the best!

11:47 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Utopia,
So did you stick to it?

Shruti,
It is not US, but UK - I am moving to London for my MBA.

Ekta,
There is a need to set a tough one - self preservation methinks :)

4:20 PM  
Blogger Shruti said...

Ooops!!!! can't even make an excuse of mistyping the 'S' and the 'K' cuz they are at the far ends of the keyboard. but, humble apologies.
:)

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home