Sunday, December 23, 2007

Walking on sunshine.

Dinner at Barfly. 2 bottles of champagne popped - Moet Chandon. Endless rounds of drinks.

The celebration cost me a bomb, but the occasion was worth it.


The good news I was waiting for? The reason you all prayed for me? The reason I'm walking on sunshine right now?

I got an admit into my dream school for an MBA. Inshallah, I will be moving to London in August next year.

11 Comments:

Blogger Wanderlust said...

Congrats!!!

12:38 AM  
Blogger OnLY OnE..! said...

Congrats!
sounds amazing.

6:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:27 AM  
Blogger once again said...

ooh wow
congrats, when did that happen !?

o-wait-just-after-u-forgot-to-send-the-ipod

:+]

3:38 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Wanderlust, Shruti,
Thanks!

Anonymous,
Sorry, no school names here please :)

Once Again,
Sweetie tis the season to forgive :p

6:59 PM  
Blogger Jinguchakka said...

Congratulations!!!

7:11 PM  
Blogger KM said...

MashAllah!
:)

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats...u deserve it...and i am sure u know it [:)]

8:00 AM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Jingu,
Thankee :)

Khizzy,
Indeed :)

Red,
LOL. Yes I do.

2:54 AM  
Blogger Packan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:21 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Sorry Packan, no school names on the blog. Let's keep this space anonymous, please?

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home