Christmas in 2007
They say Christmas is the time to count your blessings. And it is a blessing, isnt it, that when you thought you'd be alone on christmas eve because all your friends were traveling, a friend calls and makes dinner plans with you?
I like this life - where you never run out of friends. Thanks Apy and V, for awesome company over dinner and drinks. Merry Christmas :)


6 Comments:
Wow, always a happy note when I come around.
Congratulations on your admission. So London it is eh?! Awesome.
It was a pleasure sweetheart! And fun too... Always is! Thanks to you too for that :D
i am sorry, wasnt there to be a post !?
ONE ABOUT MEE
EU,
Yes, London calls :)
Apy,
And we should meet more regularly, methinks.
Once Again,
There is now, go read it, you impatient 5-year old monkey!
"I like this life - where you never run out of friends"...love the phrase :)
God bless this life, no? :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home