The Big Mac!
The Macbook rulezzz! Like there was ever any doubt.
But really, the free software that the Mac comes with, do wonders on their own. Who needs to pay for extra shit? So I use the iPhoto to add in music and transition effects to my photo albums, and voila, I have video-like slideshows. And then I export the slideshows to iDVD, throw in some other customisations for the menus and stuff, and voila, I have a DVD collection with all my 2007 holiday photographs - with each city being a different video file, nicely listed on the main menu.
I love it! I simply loooooove it! I have named it "Journeys, 2007" and it has my entire travel collection from last year - Australia, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Cambodia, Thailand and China. I will keep it for those days when nothing seems to work out - to cheer me up. Perhaps I'll make a copy and send it to the one person who will be able to relate to it.
It has been such a productive Sunday!


6 Comments:
When do you get to London?
-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs
Loooooooooooooooook who's here. Wow, you still blogging strong I see? Neat.
And the love with the mac continues eh? I love the garageband app the most addictive.
So how you doing?
wow sounds really awesome. Congrats on your computer and even better soft ware. ;)
Guns,
I'll be moving to London in August, but might make a trip there in June if budget permits.
J,
I'm doing good, and yes, I'm still blogging. Its therapeutic, aint it? :)
EU,
Well its been a year since I got the Mac, and still it keeps getting better and better!
Yup drop me a line if you are here in June. I still have that one spare ticket to the Police concert (which was rescheduled to June) and no claimants!
-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs
Guns,
If I do come to London in June, it will be for a week around 7th...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home