Monday, January 21, 2008

"Stress is in - everyone's doing it"

Words wont run dry, but then neither will these tears. This helplessness eats me up slowly - gnaws at my spirit. These were meant to be happy days. When did they become so painful? Yet, I keep myself going. There is good in the world, I tell myself. I am amazed at how easily I buy my own lies. I have nothing to tell you now. Because you wont understand. And me? I'm just tired of wanting to be understood.

6 Comments:

Blogger livinghigh said...

o shucks. is it da bat? :(
hugs, babe.

5:53 AM  
Blogger OnLY OnE..! said...

*hug*
when no comforting words can make it better.

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its funny how you exactly speak my mind out everytime you write posts like this..
Here's hoping for happier days ahead for you and me.
Amen.

2:33 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Don't give up so soon. Happier days are ahead ...

10:22 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

LH,
Yes I sure need that hug. Lots of it.

Shruti,
Thanks babe.

Ghazal,
To you and me. Cheers.

Jay,
I hope so too.

4:10 PM  
Blogger rookie!!! said...

hey gal like every dull night is followed by a beautiful day..ur bad phase of lyf ll be replaced by a cheerfull lyf in days 2 cum..

3:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home