Monday, December 17, 2007

But.

There might be no sunshine today.
There might be that odd tear,
or maybe that emptiness,
since you are leaving soon.

There might be regret today.
There might be that guilt,
or maybe that sudden sorrow,
knowing what I missed out.

There might be nothing today.
No me, no you, no them.
No good, no hope, no cheer,
no comfort in being me.

But.
Tomorrow will be another day.

6 Comments:

Blogger OnLY OnE..! said...

I just absolutely love your body and the way you have with words...

Yes. Tomorrow will be another day!
HANG IN THERE :)

1:07 PM  
Blogger KM said...

i love it...

i live it.

:)

3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice very good...... I typically don't like poems may be because I don't understand them.. but this is very good.

Mani.

2:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love it.

words fall short.

10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And was it his destined part
Only one moment in his life
To be close to your heart?

or was he fated from the start,
to live for just one fleeting instant,
within the purlieus of your heart

-Ivan Turgenev-

lovely, no? =)

2:40 AM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Oxymoron,
Thanks, and hanging in there did pay off :)

Khizzy,
How are you my old friend?

Mani,
Thanks :)

Red,
You are far too kind my dear!

Anonymous,
I need to google this pronto!

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home