Of wrong conversations and other demons.
I dont know why I let you hurt me. And I dont know why you enjoy hurting me as much as you do. But it breaks me to know that I read someone wrongly. That despite all my analysis and over-analysis, I ended up being nice to someone who didnt deserve any of it. Really? Did I read you wrongly? Or are you just confused about who you want to be?
Choc Boi says good people are always good. I like speaking to him - he makes sense.
So yes - my politeness to you is not a function of who you are. It is purely a function of who I am.


3 Comments:
I feel exactly the same ... its like you took my words and pinned them on this page.
The world is a sad place if so many of us are facing this :(
OMG! Exactly my thoughts! A place Ive been over the past few weeks, and now am done!
:)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home