Thursday, March 01, 2007

Here today, gone tomorrow.

I received an email today (spam has started hitting my office email account as well!) which read:
Good news from IQtest.com: We're having a sale! Your Personal Intelligence Profile is now available at half price!
I laughed for a good half an hour at the prospect of my intelligence profile being sold for 5 dollars. I am still laughing.

Anyways.

All my bags are not packed, and I'm ready to go. I need to finish a whole lot of work at office before I leave, but it will get done. And then I will run off at 5:30 tomorrow, to catch the 8pm flight to Sydney. Yummmmmy!

6 Comments:

Blogger GuNs said...

All my bags are packed
Im ready to go
Im standin here outside your door
I hate to wake you up to say goodbye

Have a great trip !

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs

12:09 AM  
Blogger Little Miss Muffet said...

i'm wondering what one could do with the intelligence profile..maybe show it to the boss and say "Even the silly software knows it...only u don't! now hand me over that promotion" ..lol...

1:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want a mudcake and a coffee from hudson's

thats all I am craving now.
and oh yes somethin from good ole bay swiss.

if u like ikea, u must visit freedom, its like a classier aussier version of ikea.

have a fab trip

3:01 AM  
Blogger Buzz said...

Have is fantastic trip!

Don't forget about me lapel pins ;)

6:37 PM  
Blogger Prerona said...

sydney, wow!

9:53 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Guns,
Thanks, I am already loving this place :)

LMM,
I like that plan... the boss better believe it!

Once Again,
So much to do, so little time ;) But dont worry, I will eat on your behalf for sure!

Buzz,
Ah, yes yes, I will get you pins, and then as Stitch had suggested, put them on your arms. Muahahahahhaa!

Ricercar,
It is quite wow... I'm liking it already :)

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home