The Whole Nine Yards
This morning, 9 years back, a teenager, with starry eyes and 3 pieces of luggage, landed in Singapore to study in Junior College.
She's come a long way. These 9 years in Singapore have changed her. As any other place would have. There have been moments where she didnt like it here, but she is glad to say, that on the whole, she doesnt regret taking that flight out of Calcutta airport, on 30th December 1997.
It has been a strange year, 2006. I will save the retrospection for the next post. For now, I wish you all a very happy new year. May you have no regrets.


3 Comments:
Happy New Year, lady. Have a good one:)
happy new year, lil calcutta gal.
:)
from the lil calcutta boy.
you came to singapore as a teen huh, you should be quite good with living or should I say survival skills.
Makes you that bit tougher .. well that's the exterior you put across anyway ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home