Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Time.

I touch the stones on my ears. They remind me of happier times. Memories are all we have, sometimes. We go through each day, looking for precious moments to file away as memories. Recording away furiously, lest we wont have anything to remember a year later. We never have time. Everything needs to be done in a hurry. Everyone thinks they have you figured out. Someone who knows me for ten years might still not know me. But you want to believe you know me in ten days? A month? Two? What is the hurry? Why is everyone in a rush? I have spent all of this year nursing a cough. There is no time to rest. I dont have the time to be sick for fifteen days. I need to recover. Quickly. There are a lot of things going on at work. And none of them are moving slowly. I am not tired of running. I just wish sometimes, I could walk inbetween...

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u just make the emotions and feeling become alive....and they begin talking to me in a way nobody else can...

if only wishes were horses...[sigh]

GWS and tsc

1:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It will be fine.. :)
Fortunately, cough syrup can fix coughs. Where do we go to get the rest fixed?

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone thinks they have you figured out.

i prefer to let the time jigsaw slot the pieces in gradually

4:58 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Red,
Your comments are always very humbling my dear. Will take care :)

Jupiter,
Forget the rest, even the cough isnt getting fixed. I am low, low, low :(

San,
Yes, that has to be the best way. You cant read a book in 1 page.

6:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know... well, err... even on right track, the train travels both ways :o

Yeah, err... I tried :D

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

loxapine succinate with the commercial name of loxitane is a good sedative.

7:09 PM  
Blogger Brood Mode said...

sometimes we are angry with life
sometimes we plead with life
sometimes we wanna give up this life

but life doesn't really care, it just goes on, despite us...

10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

time isn't a factor in getting to know a person at all, i guess..after all, what they know of u is how much u chose to reveal to them..

2:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its been the long time since I stopped by and looks like u've been pretty busy too ...

so HELOoooo, how are !?

big fat hugs and hope u recover well, from whatever it is that u're nursing :)

mwah !!!

6:29 PM  
Blogger Prerona said...

hope u feel better soon!

12:53 AM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

SS,
Tried to, err, make sense? Didnt make much though ;)

Deadly,
Thanks for the prescription, doc.

Brood Mode,
Not despite us, but despite our protests I guess :)

LMM,
Yes, but some believe that they can see more than you show them. They believe they can 'figure you out'.

Brat,
You have been gone far too long :p
And thanks for the hugs, and a big congratulations for making the cover story. Muah!

Prerona,
Thanks for your wishes. I am much better now :)

11:46 PM  
Blogger G Shrivastava said...

Well said my dear...how oft do I rail against those who think they have me figured out and rush to pigeon-hole me neatly into one of their convenient human compartments!
Wish there was some pill we could take to ease the pain of such disillusionments...sigh!

2:24 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Aris,
I'm a mind-reader, didnt you know? :)

Gee,
Why do people need to fit us into brackets and compartments? Beats me.

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home