My graffiti on life, work, relationships, emotions, confusions and anything else I feel a need to write about...
posted by Casablanca at 2:17 AM
Breathtaking..WOW!Well done that camera eh?
Putting the camera to good use ..eh? Are you on flickr?
nice :)
WOW ...I'm Speechless !!!One of the best pic's i have seen .... too too good :)S
Wow! :)Aparna
a great shot missy! (i shouldn't sound so surprised, you are a talented after all!)
EU,I'd like to say... this is just the beginning ;)Jingu,Flickr is too personal to link on the blog, my friend.Anshul,Thanks.S,You are being far too kind :)Aparna,Merci :)San,Oh, that is a huge compliment!*takes a bow*
It does look like you are on the edge of heaven, doesnt it?I have a bunch of VERY similar photos on my zoto album. Do take a look when you get time. I took them on my Pune-Delhi flight when I went on my North India tour in MArch/April 2006.-PeAcE--WiTh---GuNS
Guns,The colours are always amazing. I'm just glad this time my camera could capture them :)Will look up your photos soon.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
The dessert rain, the happy pain, the girl so vain, the part-time sane.
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
9 Comments:
Breathtaking..WOW!
Well done that camera eh?
Putting the camera to good use ..eh? Are you on flickr?
nice :)
WOW ...I'm Speechless !!!
One of the best pic's i have seen .... too too good :)
S
Wow! :)
Aparna
a great shot missy!
(i shouldn't sound so surprised, you are a talented after all!)
EU,
I'd like to say... this is just the beginning ;)
Jingu,
Flickr is too personal to link on the blog, my friend.
Anshul,
Thanks.
S,
You are being far too kind :)
Aparna,
Merci :)
San,
Oh, that is a huge compliment!
*takes a bow*
It does look like you are on the edge of heaven, doesnt it?
I have a bunch of VERY similar photos on my zoto album. Do take a look when you get time. I took them on my Pune-Delhi flight when I went on my North India tour in MArch/April 2006.
-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNS
Guns,
The colours are always amazing. I'm just glad this time my camera could capture them :)
Will look up your photos soon.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home