Breakfast at Tiffany's
So I bought a mesh ring. No, it is not Tiffany's. Yes, it looks like one. No, there is no occasion. No, I wont take it off! It was the silver lining to what has mostly been a grey and cloudy day. The throat is itchy and a vein throbs in my head. I felt a little feverish, but given how much work there is to complete before I leave, I decided not to leave work early. And you thought I am not sincere with my work? Huh huh? Anyways, part of this state of 'unrest' can be attributed to lack of sleep. I slept at 1 last night, woke up at 5 for some strange reason, and couldn't get sleep till 7 in the morning. Then, my alarm rang at 730. $%^*$@#!&*%! I guess the only way to remedy that is by sleeping early today. But then, old habits die hard. Another old habit which doesnt go away is arranging my wardrobe. And then chancing upon clothes which have been worn only once or never. Of course 3 dresses were tried out after being discovered. And I've decided to carry them for my holiday. So much for traveling light. *gulp* But whether I find place for the little black dress or not, I'll surely make place for the big black camera. It was baby's day out on saturday and I took the camera to the beach for a trial run. Loved the feel of it, the photos, the learning, the experimenting. I'm happy about it. Very very. And another thing I'm happy about is sunday's dinner. At Wala Wala. Grilled john dory in white wine sauce. Absolutely heavenly, it was! And not to forget watching 'Love Actually' for the umpteenth time. Almost made me yearn for the christmas season in early November. Andrew Lincoln and his confessional cards are the sweetest thing ever.
So that was that. And now I will go study a little. My concentration away from all distractions, and my distraction away from all obsessions. My panacea.


5 Comments:
to avoid questions
from those I know,
and to ignore concern
from those I dont.
Trying even harder are we?
Extrapolation wont work. My posts swing as much as my mood. Each post stands in isolation :)
Phew!..I was getting worried...I really was..
baby's day out DOES feel great, na? hehehe.. took out my lil digi also. hehehe... as u cud tell from the bugsy snap, i guess.
aha. yes, the one hr slower in de states.
EU,
Hmmm.
LV,
Yes yes, and post more photos. This time, without you ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home