Scratchpad
DONE:
S'pore-HK-S'pore air ticket
HK-Beijing-HK air ticket
Novotel Beijing hotel reservation
TO-DO:
China Visa application
Buy map and guide for Beijing
Continue dreaming till 11 Nov *wink*
MIGHT DO:
Buy a Nikon DSLR *gulp*
WILL DO (HK):
Party at LKF
Go to Disneyland
Walk down Stanley
Shop at Times Square
New hairdo from Rusk
Md Tussad's at the Peak
Meet friends, old and new!
WILL DO (Beijing):
Tour the Forbidden City
Stand at Tiannamen Square
Walk the Badaling Great Wall
Freeze myself at Summer Palace
Shop for trinkets at Wangfujing
Catch a drink at Haidian
Breathe the air!
The countdown begins....


13 Comments:
Sounds like sooooooo much fun..Have an extra drink at the Haidian and yeah trinkets are welcome any time.:)
i am jealous
i am jealous
i am so so so so so so so jealous.
and a Nikon DSLR, nice.
have a fab vacation and buy your lifeless blogger friends gifts. always buy lifeless blogger friends gifts. always.
EU,
Will do :)
Brat,
Suggestions on why/why-not buy the DSLR are welcome.
And what did you bring me from your holiday in Goa? Huh huh huh? :p
what I get you from goa !? So now your keeping accounts haan.
Nahiiiiiiii !
Brat,
Tsk tsk, you say you dont date guys who cant speak grammatically correct english, and look at you :O
And dont be such a drama queen, I'll send you a postcard from Beijing. Yes, me, generous me :D :D
Aris,
Where have you been, my friend?
Very nice plans !!
Before buying the DSLR, do think about a few factors like the cost, usage complexity, maintenance etc. associated with a DSLR.
Do read this thread from start to end to see what are the advantages and disadvantages of a DSLR. You can see my own humble comments in the thread once or twice.
http://www.dcresource.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22766
-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs
Novotel.. wooowww!!! Now that's neat. I'm singing, 'Under the moon light' :p
Big plans, eh?
DSLR? really?? it is too much of a hassle.... get some semi-point-n-click camera.
casa can you give me some pointers for doing things/ seeing places in singapore? and what places are worth visiting from singapore if one is in the area? I have malaysia and indonesia down on the list. but need a local perspective. sorry to take up your comment space though. you can send me an email at treadsoftlyupon@gmail.com
thanks!
Guns,
Thanks for the info.
John,
Hahahaha... I thought with the amount of travel you do, no hotel will be too fancy ;)
Urbanpro,
My plans are always big. I'm me :p
I already have a point-n-shoot...
M,
Will do :)
Let me know if they provide the rooms along with those cute animals :D
you only live once so live it up :)
ahem .. gift can be sent to me :p
John,
They have cute animals in Novotel? I havent seen those before :(
San,
Send me your address and I'll send you a postcard :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home