Life or something like it.
It is one of those days, when it is softly raining outside and you sit at your desk wrapping up deals, while wrapping your hands around a warm cuppa of latte.
It is one of those days, when you still cant stop smiling about how much you laughed while lunching and shopping with the girls earlier in the day.
It is one of those days, when everyone looks at you with a sweet smile, and you wonder if you are imagining it all up, because you are just excited about your own holiday.
It is one of those days, when you feel like writing poetry, but you dont, because you dont want people to find themselves in your words, and question you later.
It is one of those days, when you decide to read poetry instead, because you know you wont get melocholic today, no matter how hard anyone tries.
It is one of those days, when you should tell someone that they no longer haunt your dreams, awake or otherwise, but you save the troubles for another time instead.
It is one of those days, when you are crazy enough to mix formal dressing with punk toe-rings, long pink nails and a custom-made attitude.
It is one of those days, when everything makes sense, and yet, so little does.


11 Comments:
a toast to one of such days
...and you :)
cheers!
It is yours for you to enjoy.Cheers!
Aww, hope you made full use of it!
then it's a great day :)
Keshi.
Aristera,
It always, is, ME :)
Bright Red, EU,
Cheers.
Sines,
"Full use" eh :)
Keshi,
It was.
I hate Abhishek Bachhan and I hate most of his films but theres this one dialogue from Bluffmaster that rings true. Remember when Boman Irani goes around telling AB that he should live EVERY DAY like its a great day, so that he can remember every one of those days.
It seems very idealistic because ever since I've started working, I cant distinguish one day from another and its one and a half year that way.
Like Calvin says 'I'm not satisfied with having just a little bit of fun...I want to have LOTS of fun'.
-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNS
its just another day in the life of the mysterious & alluring casablanca
Guns,
I loved that scene too. Infact, if you dig into my archives, you will find that I did a post just on that scene. To make each day count.
San,
Mysterious and alluring... oooooooh ;)
:). missed you.
Enjoy! have your day! Such days are really precious.
RBT,
And it is nice to have you back :)
Jingu,
Oh well, it wasnt that great either :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home