Kuch to log kahenge, logon ka kaam hai kehna.
10 reasons NOT to buy a DSLR:
1 - Its expensive
2 - It is heavy
3 - I dont know how to use one
4 - I dont know any pro photographers
5 - It is a waste of money
6 - Others can use it better
7 - I dont know how to use one
8 - I dont need it
9 - I am being short-sighted
10 - I dont know how to use one
Guess what, I just bought one. Details are not important.
Whatcha gonna do?


26 Comments:
REASON NUMBER MOST IMPORTANT...
ITS NOT A BAG!!! ALL MY WORDS ARE IN VAIN.
*shakes head walks away
if you tell a girl she can't have it or shouldn't have it the chances are the girl will want it
Jups,
Sorry, done deed.
Watchagonnado? ;)
San,
To be honest, more of the critcism came after I bought it.
how much was it
Congrats!!!
Sigh..all the worldly possessions..when are we ever gonna get over them!
thats excellent! It's great to spoil yourself once in a while. Even if you don't need it. Even if you won't use it much.
You wanted it. You got it. And you'll enjoy it. :)
Casa - Watchagonnado?
UrbanPro - Unnnn... ponit at you and laugh!
I am a half decent photographer, which means I have taken training under a professional photographer - and by training I mean hobby class, and I don't think DLSR are the way to go. You know why? The time to turn them on and select best settings... the moment is over by then. It is only good for photographers who... anywho, what is the point of saying it now. Enjoy!
congratulations :)
so now...where are the nikon DSLR moments :)))
u shd be thrilled abt it babe...congratulations..!!!
and get some lessons...
lesson no 1: click lots of random pics...
And do you see any difference in pics from the ones you shot earlier?
.........
DSLR = ?
ummm... i assume dats asome kind of fundo digicam/handycam? sorry, am a techno antigeek here. watchagonnado?
*grin*
wah wah
* pats casa on back *
i have been wanting 2 invest in a dslr for the longestt time, no I dont know how to use one either ... after buying 3 sad ass digi cams, I molested my father into buying me my latest one, and ummm all day long I have been on a frantic search for the same.
god bless me
Ritwik,
Will discuss that offline.
Ekta,
I dont want to get over them.
Anonymous,
And what makes you so sure I wont use it much?
Urbanpro,
I am a half decent photographer
Clearly, you intend to stay that way.
Bright Red,
Its an olympus, and pics will come in a few days :)
Alice,
Yes will attend some courses.
Jingu,
Yup, I already do. And I am sure I'll see more.
Zii,
DSLR = Digital SLR Camera :)
LH,
Antigeek - LOL!
Its a digital SLR camera.
Brat,
My sympathies for your old man. You really give him a hard time dont you :p
Just a feeling. You know how it is when you buy new gadgets. The initial crazy wares off after some time.
Didn't mean to imply anything.... enjoy yourself with your new toy!
Ouch!
Im gonna say, enjoy you latest baby..To hell with the one's who didn't pay for it.Like really..get a life you all..
Anonymous,
I will.
Urbanpro,
A blow for a blow...
EU,
Thanks for telling them off, babe :)
An eye for an eye and the world would be blind.... soon.
Oh well, you started it. What did you expect me to do?
*clap* *clap* *clap*
Congrats on the DSLR.
Now that you've bought it, you might wanna take into note these things:
1) You've spent a lot on that contraption so you better use it. Dont avoid taking it to parties or small outings like lunch with friends coz its too large or too bulky or just plain UGLY.
2) Try every damn setting on the panel. Remember, you cant mess a camera unless you drop it or stamp on it.
3) PLEASE do not leave it at home becaues its raining, snowing, too many thieves around etc. In that case, you'd have been better off buying a prettier paperweight.
With all that unsolicited 'gyaan', I leave you to enjoy your equipment !
-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs
Guns,
Just because I have a better camera, does not mean I'll become an obsessive photographer. I will still take my camera with me only when I travel, like I did before.
Well said ! But then atleast make sure you dont do everything on 'AUTO' mode all the time. Then, it will be like buying a machine gun to kill a mosquito !!
[;-)] I know I'm not good with analogies but hey...who cares !
You keep writing (and posting photos too).
-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNS
Guns,
No, I wont be photographing in AUTO. I'm not as stupid as you think me to be ;)
Aah, the thought of you being stupid never crossed my mind !! But yeah...not doing AUTO is very good. I am sure it wont take you more than a week or two to be fully proficient with that camera.
If you ever get time, put up a photo gallery somewhere. I'd love to see more of your city and I am sure so would a lot of other poor souls who dont (yet) have the opportunity to go there.
-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNS
Guns,
I dont photograph much in Singapore. I photograph when I travel, and soon you will see photos of Hong Kong and Beijing. Not all, but surely some :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home