Past two days I've bought two dresses and two pairs of shoes on ebay .. because that's the only place I can get my size without spending a truckload of cash.. I've been insanely guilty and insanely pleased :p There's something to be said about vanity.. this is with regards to your camera post.
well.. howmuchever you've spent on the camera, it can't be as bad as my experiences. First digital camera N lost in Shanghai. Second digital camera I bought on ebay (from Hong Kong) which never reached us. Third one is the one we have. One for the price of three. Feel better now.
11 Comments:
Jupiter's fashion consulting: So you don't look like you just came from Mars. For the bestest and the mostest, come to Jupiter's.
Go go go! Check out Suntec for me! Check out Guess, Esprit and Ralph Lauren. Go go go!
Ok I will. but shipping will be on you. ;)
corduroy is so 80s
Pranay,
Done deal.
Ritwik,
Its a mini skirt, not bell-bottom trousers from the 80s :p
I want black boots to go with my corduroy skirts :|
San,
Irony of life :p
Past two days I've bought two dresses and two pairs of shoes on ebay .. because that's the only place I can get my size without spending a truckload of cash.. I've been insanely guilty and insanely pleased :p
There's something to be said about vanity.. this is with regards to your camera post.
Cowlick,
I want to know more about the camera post. Hit me :)
well.. howmuchever you've spent on the camera, it can't be as bad as my experiences. First digital camera N lost in Shanghai. Second digital camera I bought on ebay (from Hong Kong) which never reached us. Third one is the one we have. One for the price of three.
Feel better now.
Cowlick,
Oh gosh, that is such a waste! Please hold on to this one!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home