Die another day.
5.7 km by cable car to Ngong Ping. 281 steps up to the bronze Buddha. 20 minutes by foot to Wisdom Path. Climbing half of Lantau Peak. Sit down for 5 minutes to enjoy the view and breathe. Retrace path. 1 hour of shopping. Black trousers. Woollen skirt. Jacket. Hair treatment at Rusk. Tram ride to The Peak. Night shots of HK. Again. Dinner at Cafe Deco. Bus ride to the apartment. Laughing till I cry at the conversation between Buzz and Stitch. Laughing till they go to sleep.
A rather productive day.


10 Comments:
Excellent headline! Catches perfectly the spirit of your post.
reminded me of a weekend couple of months back - just a simple gathering of all the mates. old memories revisited and few more added.
:)
glad u're having fun.
i go on a 4 day long weekend begining tomorrow !!!
yay !!!!
Rather productive day for sure but did you do all that ALONE ?
Whoa...thats nice. I've had my share of roaming around alone and having fun but its not every moment of those trips that I've been happy.
I am sure some days like these really charge you up for the coming few weeks (at least) of monotonous shit at office !
--PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNS
you have made me profoundly jealous. dying of exams and work overload. and you sound so happy. of curse you also made me smile so *hug*
FUN FUN FUN!
good fun!!!
no booze in between ?
nice pic below !!!
pah and wheres the often thinking of sanny mention huh .. selfish selfish is all i see :(
sounds like you had a blast
Cowlick,
And this was just 1 day out of the 4 :)
Windmill,
Glad it reminded you of happy times.
Brat,
Oh goody goody! Hope you had a blast too!
Guns,
Who said anything about doing it alone? I'm here with friends. Let us call them Stitch and Buzz for now :)
Babel,
Oh well, I'm having a break after ages! Dont worry, you will too.
EU,
Yes yes yes!
Raul,
Not that day. Did a whole lot of partying the next day though. All the way till 6am ;)
San,
Hehehehe... oh I miss blogging and bloggers like San. See, there? ;)
Brood Mode,
Yup, totally :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home